icon

Pioneer deh-45dh plug pinout

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jannaps_norm 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: March 27, 2003 at 12:05 AM / IP Logged  
does anyone have a pinout diagram for the deh-45dh?  Please copy to me.Pioneer deh-45dh plug pinout -- posted image.
Norman
drvnbysound 
Silver - Posts: 289
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2003 at 7:23 AM / IP Logged  
I have been working with Pioneer CD Players for the past 3 years, and I have no idea what you are referring to. Please advise. Are you referring to the IP-BUS cable?
jannaps_norm 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2003 at 9:17 PM / IP Logged  

I need to know what pins on the wiring harness are for speaker highs and lows, the +12 volt pin, and the other inputs and outputs.  I have a non factory harness and it does not have the correct color wires.  The connector pin designations is, or was called the pinout for the connector. Looking at the connector on the radio, with the locking tab at the bottom, what does each pin connect to?  Thanks,

Norman
esmith69 
Gold - Posts: 1,511
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2003 at 9:29 PM / IP Logged  
how many pins are there?
Turbotom 
Member - Posts: 16
Member spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2003 at 9:45 PM / IP Logged  
i've never heard of this model before. maybe deh-45 or deh-450 or deh-4500. u may have the wall-mart brand if its deh-45. if thats the case, go buy one at wall-mart, get your answer, and then return it.
jannaps_norm 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2003 at 9:49 PM / IP Logged  

esmith69 wrote:
how many pins are there?

There are 14 pins on the connector of the deh-45dh.  It proabably came out of a Chrysler product.

Norman
esmith69 
Gold - Posts: 1,511
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2003 at 11:43 AM / IP Logged  
No I know the deh-45dh.  I think that was the last model of the chrysler fit units before they started having the mosfet amp chips, which started with the DEH-46DH (that's my head unit).  Give me a lil bit to find the pinout, I know I have it somewhere.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic