icon

2012 Kia Sorento Alarm/Remote Start Pictorial

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mandofever 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2014 at 12:02 PM / IP Logged  
FOLLOW UP: I couldn't find a solution to the door pin problem so i grabbed the dome light wire (Brown -) driver "A" pillar, white 22 pin, pin 1. Worked perfectly! Just don't forget to disconnect the battery and give it time to discharge (i waited 30 mins) before pulling pillar trim so you don't risk tripping an airbag.
empyrials 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: December 04, 2015 at 8:39 AM / IP Logged  
I love this guide, however i wish i would of found it before i got the idatalink module lol.
However that being said, i got my remote start working with the Viper 5706v and door locks workings while the car is running. However when i use the factory Keyfob or use the key to unlock the door(which disables the factory alarm) it doesn't disable the Viper Alarm... Why? what are possible things i can check for this? I flashed the iDatalink with the firmware option to disable the viper alarm when the factory alarm is disabled.
scprez 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: January 16, 2016 at 5:25 PM / IP Logged  
in doing a 2011 sorento and i have the remote start working great but i cant seem to find the lock and unlock wires. the wires listed here are not there. i also looked at the 2011 kia sorento wiring and it was right either. what i am i missing?
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic