icon

the car it's cranking for a long time.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
prabhakarglv 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: April 10, 2014 at 12:43 AM / IP Logged  
Finally Finally Finally the project got success. All I did is changing the module to ADS AL-CA. Just programmed the ADS... BOOM, the car started like a charm. Never ever wants to go with the Fortin bypass module again...Thank you all for your valuable inputs and the extent of support in this Success.
Pubby.
pubby
shift_happens 
Member - Posts: 45
Member spacespace
Posted: April 16, 2014 at 4:01 PM / IP Logged  
prabhakarglv wrote:
Hi,
I connected the tach wire of Bypass module and Remote starter TO BROWN wire of fuel injector (The Directed Tech Guy recommended that wire)and did the Multi-Speed Tach Program. But still NO LUCK. If nothing works I want to change the Fortin bypass module to Xpresskit bypass module.
Do not connect the Fortin tach ouput to the vehicle. Only connect the remote starter tach input to the non-common color injector wire.
When remote starting, the RED LED on the Fortin will turn ON as soon as Ground-While-Running signal is present.
Common issue with autostart I've seen has to do with the Ground-while-running ouput. A quick test for you would be to GROUND the Fortin Ground-while running wire (RED LED turns On), then activate the remote starter.
For programming the EVO, I recommend doing the following steps to master reset the EVO prior to reprogramming.
1- Hold down programming button while plugging in datalink connector.
2- Let go of button when LED is RED.
3- Push and hold button again until all three LEDs start to alternate.
4- Disconnect unit, she is now reset.
One other quick remark. The EVO will program correctly even when using the wrong wire to connected to the vehicles DATA wire. Make sure that you are using the LIGHT BLUE/BLACK and not the Light Blue wire to connect to your vehicles Data wire.
prabhakarglv 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: April 20, 2014 at 10:32 AM / IP Logged  
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I connected the TACH wire from RS brain only. I double checked the wiring of Fortin bypass module and it's correct, but still no luck. So I changed to ADS bypass module later and the vehicle started like a charm. Thanks once again for your reply. Happy Easter.
Pubby.
pubby
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic