icon

2003 ford taurus, viper 5706v

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tshumski 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: April 23, 2014 at 3:45 PM / IP Logged  
Bump. Also, what should the wiring for H2/1, H2/10, and H2/18 look like? I am otherwise nearly ready to get started on this install.
tshumski 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2014 at 2:28 AM / IP Logged  
I have come to the conclusion after further reading that none of those above connections (H2/1, H2/10, and H2/18) will be needed either, could someone please verify that is correct?
Which leads me into my next question, related to the 535T. Is this vehicle's window system considered to be a 'direct wire' or a 'factory control module'? Page 13 says 'many ford vehicles' have factory control modules.
535T Install Guide
I also uploaded a copy to the downloads section for anyone who wishes to reference it.
tshumski 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 02, 2014 at 2:26 PM / IP Logged  
My spreadsheet has been significantly corrected, updated, and formatted. I've got the 535T all worked out. I have a rough draft of a table of zones that I think is pretty good, could someone look? How many sensors can I safely run off a single relay? I also checked and photographed my 26 Pin GEM Harness, and I don't see a TAN/LT. GREEN hood pin wire. My hood has no light, and I've been told some models may, can anyone confirm this? I don't see how/why it would be built in as OEM otherwise on a car like this.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic