the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2005 honda pilot pkall programming

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,783
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 08, 2014 at 7:25 AM / IP Logged  

Everything looks good except the Avital Pink to Pilot Keysense.  Think I would use the Blue/White 2nd Status wire instead.

I'm sure it's done but Avital programming for the thick Pink/White wire to set it to ACC2 ( Menu 2, Item 6, Option 2 )

Also, the Parking Light jumper for (-) polarity output.

The only other thing would be the PKALL 4 Pin power harness.  Personally, I would cut the end off and make

direct connections to +12V & Chassis Ground at the 4103 Red and Black wires ( as shown in the install guide ).

You could temporarily unplug the Door Lock harness and see what happens.

Soldering is fun!
randymanmsu 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: July 08, 2014 at 7:26 PM / IP Logged  
Unplugged the door harness and got the same behavior of wiping the pkall.
Finally seem to have it resolved by going w2w with the pkall. What a pain in the butt. I'll definitely never go D2D with directed stuff again. I'm also going to spend some time this weekend and get the other stuff wired like you suggested.
Thanks again for all of your help!
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic