icon

dei 535t

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
foxtrot3 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: July 23, 2014 at 8:31 AM / IP Logged  
Hi. Does anyone know if the DEI 535T window lift module will work with a pulse from central locking (on the brown wire) or must it have an earth on its trigger (the orange wire) for as long as it takes to wind up the windows. Thanks MD
hi i'm michael
catback 
Silver - Posts: 703
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 23, 2014 at 9:29 AM / IP Logged  
The brown wire will only do the one (drivers side) window, the install manual lays out what to do when you don't have a ground-when-armed output. The orange wire is still used in this case.
foxtrot3 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 23, 2014 at 4:03 PM / IP Logged  
Hi. I was thinking about the siren trigger wire (H3/5), not the drivers side up switch wire (H2/1). Just read the instructions again and still see nothing about triggering from factory locking, does anyone know if there is a newer set of instructions than the PDF on this site. Cheers. MD
hi i'm michael
catback 
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 24, 2014 at 1:43 AM / IP Logged  
foxtrot3 wrote:
Hi. I was thinking about the siren trigger wire (H3/5), not the drivers side up switch wire (H2/1). Just read the instructions again and still see nothing about triggering from factory locking, does anyone know if there is a newer set of instructions than the PDF on this site. Cheers. MD
Google is your friend, and it doesn't cover factory locking but activation from a security system lock pulse utilizing a relay.
Basically connection is as follows:
#85 (-) Lock Pulse from Security System
#86 +12V
#30 (-) Chassis Ground
#87a Orange wire on 530/535T
#87 Not Used
What happens is the Orange sees a constant ground except when the lock pulse occurs in which the ground is broken and reapplied after the lock pulse completes. The 530/535T sees this reapplication of the ground as you rearming the security system.
foxtrot3 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 24, 2014 at 4:20 AM / IP Logged  
Hi. The trouble with holding the orange wire to ground is it stops the one touch function from working on the 535t. Our local supplier (Directed Australia) cant supply the 530t any more which is why I am chasing this info on the 535t. Cheers MD
hi i'm michael
catback 
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2014 at 2:36 AM / IP Logged  
Well you can use a timer module or you can interrupt the constant ground when the ignition is ON with another relay.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic