icon

Viper 5706v, 2010 Hyundai Elantra

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 30, 2014 at 2:07 PM / IP Logged  
Actually no I can't the diagram above shows the wrong set up no mention of 5704 or 5606, you mentioned booth in your first post.
Secondly you aren't listening to anything Catback or I told you about compatibility.
Third I've no intention of even starting to explain every last connection.
You have to start somewhere, get the right equipment look up your vehicle here in the Vehicle Wiring Section.
To be honest from the way you're phrasing your questions, I must re-iterate that you take this to a professional.
catback 
Silver - Posts: 703
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 31, 2014 at 10:43 AM / IP Logged  
X 2 on Howie's comment. I can't stress enough know what your connecting and know what your connecting it with. If you have no idea on this stuff at the very least soak in ALOT of youtube and internet concerning this stuff. ANYONE that decides undertake an install of this caliber should know a great deal about the unit they installed and the vehicle they installed it in by the time they are finished. More than just what wires connect to where, but things like purpose and function. The more you know before even starting your own installation the better. The internet is great for learning new things so again soak it up.
I'll reiterate what howie said, that diagram for the DBALL2Pro is nothing like the proper diagram for the DBALL2.
wissam1981 
Copper - Posts: 116
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 03, 2014 at 5:23 PM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
Secondly you aren't listening to anything Catback or I told you about compatibility.
Hello,
first, thank you for your replies, i appreciate it
second, what you mean about the compatibility, do you mean that these devices not compatible with my Vehicle?
Regards,
catback 
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 03, 2014 at 6:32 PM / IP Logged  
The DBALL2Pro is not designed to connect to a 5706v or like unit. The DBALL2Pro is a standalone unit.
A DBALL2 will connect to a 5706v, a DBALL2Pro will NOT! That is the compatibility issue.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: August 04, 2014 at 2:38 AM / IP Logged  
Which is what we've told you about 3 times now hence the comment about not listening.
wissam1981 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 04, 2014 at 9:16 AM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
DB-ALL PRO is the wrong unit for that alarm and your vehicle it should be a DB-ALL2.
yes, i follow your advice and replaced the DBALL2Pro with DBALL2, and i told you in previous post that i did that!
catback 
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 04, 2014 at 9:47 AM / IP Logged  
wissam1981 wrote:
howie ll wrote:
DB-ALL PRO is the wrong unit for that alarm and your vehicle it should be a DB-ALL2.
yes, i follow your advice and replaced the DBALL2Pro with DBALL2, and i told you in previous post that i did that!
Ok then you use the install guide for the DBALL2 and not the DBALL2Pro which you have displayed in your diagram post.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: August 04, 2014 at 10:17 AM / IP Logged  
Exactly then we can maybe help you.
wissam1981 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 22, 2014 at 4:14 PM / IP Logged  
Hello guys,
today i received my viper 5706v with DBall2, and from the viper guide i figure out that the wires that should hugged up is as in the image below with yellow highlights, please i need to make sure of this first step of this installation
Viper 5706v, 2010 Hyundai Elantra - Page 2 -- posted image.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: August 22, 2014 at 5:38 PM / IP Logged  
Quick and dirty answer because I can't read any of the above.
Just go to Xpresskit.com, punch in your year, make and model and follow their diagram, that simple.
Page of 22

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic