the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2011 mazda 3, avital 5303

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ricardoboston 
Copper - Posts: 268
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 10, 2014 at 6:45 PM / IP Logged  
guys i just put a remote start avital 5303 and ads al ca on this car everything ok just one weird problem, the car stars only on the second push of the button meaning that when you first click it, it doesn't work but on the second try, it woks. If you could help me with this problem, that would be fine. thanks.
catback 
Silver - Posts: 703
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 11, 2014 at 1:24 AM / IP Logged  
Change menu setting 3-5 in the programming to the one chirp setting.
ricardoboston 
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 12, 2014 at 7:11 PM / IP Logged  
hi catback i should explain it better what its happening is the remote start try to start the car but it only clicks on the start ,very short crank,almost like the cranck on the purple wire get the power week and i
have it programmed to 0.8 seconds and voltage,then on the second time i try to start it works just fine,thanks
catback 
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 13, 2014 at 1:59 AM / IP Logged  
The remote start should make 3 attempts before giving up. Are you saying it is not doing this?
If it only makes one attempt and doesn't crank for the full duration of the set time then it's likely losing too much power during crank. A bad battery, corrosion, bad power/ground connection, or other power feed fault is the most likely culprit.
ricardoboston 
Posted: September 13, 2014 at 9:13 PM / IP Logged  
the remote start should try 3 times but no ,just one time and no more, this morning i reprogram the remote start crank time to tach mode and 1.4 seconds and it works just fine ,i don't get it because i know crank time this high is not good ,it could over crank but not crank just fine , customer happy so i guess thats it ,thanks catback for your attention
ricardoboston 
Posted: September 14, 2014 at 9:21 AM / IP Logged  
i think the customer its back again for same problem ,i just received a text ms from him the car don't start at first try and worse the car should try 2 times more and its not doing that,what i should do? do you think catback it could be the toggle switch on off ? i have a similar problem with that one time ,please help lol2011 mazda 3, avital 5303 -- posted image. 2011 mazda 3, avital 5303 -- posted image.
catback 
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 14, 2014 at 10:55 AM / IP Logged  
Does the Mazda have smartkey or not?
Are you using a bypass? If so which?
You're using voltage engine checking with preset crank time? Any reason your not using real tach or even virtual tach?
Does the ignition stay on after a failed start?
ricardoboston 
Posted: September 14, 2014 at 7:11 PM / IP Logged  
hi catback mazda pts yes smart key ,I'm using as bypass ads al ca, klon key ,and I'm using tach wired with the ads al ca ,the ignition goes on cause the car try very week to start,and then you can hear just a click on the car start,but not long enough to start the engine , it just like a touch nothing more it even cranck the engine its just like a click noise then it goes off ,and thats it ,not second try or anything,but if i try again it works just fine on the second attempt thanks
catback 
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 14, 2014 at 10:16 PM / IP Logged  
Do the shutdown diagnostics and find out why the avital gives up.
Is the alca wired D2D or W2W and which firmware are you using?
Various things to try: DBI firmware (if not already using it), W2W connection (if currently D2D), turning off engine checking on the avital, isolating the alca from the avital and manually triggering it (alca) to start the vehicle (this confirms the bypass is fully functional in what it does).
I assume the alca is wired exactly as the diagram indicates for type 3 or 4 (depending on transmission type) in install guide #12216.
ricardoboston 
Posted: September 15, 2014 at 5:14 PM / IP Logged  
i will try it on saturday ,and i will let you know what i find thanks for know
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic