the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

compustar cm7200 reservation mode

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tianot 
Copper - Posts: 155
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2014 at 12:58 AM / IP Logged  

hello guys! i need your help.

i installed a compustar cm7200 module into a 2002 mazda protege manual transmission. i did all the wirings from clutch to parking brake up to door trigger. when i set the car into reservation mode the car will not lock the door once you get out and  close the door. when i set the reservation mode the car still running when i take off the key and then open the door and close it. the car shut off once the door is close, but it won't lock and it will not activate the reservation mode. when i try to remote start the start im getting a error 7 which is reservation is off. do u guys have any idea whats wrong with it? do i need something to do with the door trigger? i use the BLACK/ blue door trigger wire from the harness to rear.

thanks

tianot
dman007 
Copper - Posts: 106
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2014 at 8:15 PM / IP Logged  
The fact that the car shuts down, once the door is closed. Proves that the door trigger is correct, I would look into the lock/unlock wires.
Do they function normally without attempting reservation mode?
DTS Performance
St Petersburg, FL
tianot 
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2014 at 8:59 PM / IP Logged  
the lock and unlock are working good when the car is not in reservation mode. i use the light GREEN/ red wire. lock to 1.5k and unlock to ground.
i tried to use a another cm7200 module and it does the same thing. you think its something wrong with the transmitter?
how about the domelight delay settings? do i need to adjust that to auto?
tianot
supermike05 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2014 at 11:27 PM / IP Logged  
have you made sure that the green loop is cut so that the cm7200 brian knows that the car is a manule transmision
supermike05 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2014 at 11:28 PM / IP Logged  
have you made sure that the green loop is cut so that the cm7200 brian knows that the car is a manule transmision
tianot 
Posted: September 16, 2014 at 11:31 PM / IP Logged  
the car is a manual transmission.
green loop cut is for automatic transmission.
tianot

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic