scheme, relay for lights

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
pjpereira 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2014 at 12:38 PM / IP Logged  
friends,
I have several doubts in the scheme that I put here.
scheme serves as the car enters a tunnel or is night, the cell operates, but I forget and turn the lights what consequences?
The layout is good, there is no loose connection, the entire circuit is safe?
For this same scheme, I wonder if there are any auto relay, I could adapt this scheme, which slows up the start of the relay 1 for 30 seconds ...
This is because, if I'm in a closed park, or if it is night, so I turn the key the lights come immediately sobcarregando starting the car, in this case the battery ...
Dear friend these are my doubts.
super thank you
scheme, relay for lights - Last Post -- posted image.
pjpereira 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2014 at 12:39 PM / IP Logged  
oldspark 
Gold - Posts: 4,913
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2014 at 6:45 PM / IP Logged  
Alas no pic...
Timers can be added - maybe a DEI 528T.
When getting to system problems of this complexity I prefer the oil pressure light solution - an idiot (dash) light or alarm notifies the driver and they decide what action to take.
The only "simple" mods I have ever made to such a system is - in the case of oil pressure loss - red and green flashing buttons which flash for (say) 3 seconds before killing the engine UNLESS the green button is pressed in which case the red button remains on (optionally flashing or not) whilst oil pressure is absent (and IGN or engine running etc). Hitting the red button (any times it's lit) immediately kill the engine.
Other systems have been programmable.
Of course I would never own a vehicle with automatic systems (wipers, headlights, ABS, traction control) that could not be conveniently disabled.
oldspark 
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2014 at 6:49 PM / IP Logged  
PS - here's your image, but I haven't reconsidered my answer based on it. Maybe later...
oldspark 
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 17, 2014 at 1:38 AM / IP Logged  
Having analysed your picture...
Relays 2 & 3 perform the same function. Why not use one relay? (If split circuits or fusing or current capacity then fine.)
Why can't the relay in the sensor be used? (If underrated for the loads, fine.)
I don't see the need for relay #1. Merely use a +12V switch to enable the sensor. Connect the sensors Com to (fused) battery +12V if powering the loads directly.
In practice I'd assume relays already exist for the lights etc in which case you would simply have the sensor trigger them, but isolating diodes need to be added if they are +12V controlled.
(If the relays are 0V controlled, COM would go to 0V/GND and you'd merely connect its NO output to the exiting relay(s) switched GNDs (85).
pjpereira 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 17, 2014 at 7:49 AM / IP Logged  
friend I respect your ideas ...
I also want to say that I am speaking through a translator with you because I can not speak English ...
that's why there were some things in their responses that I did not quite understand ...
relays 2 and 3 have the same function. Why not use a relay?
I've done it with one relay and what happens when I unplug this circuit and turn on the car lights illuminate me just the minimum and average, even just having connected the minimum ...
I use one relay to protect the sensor ..
did not realize this comment:
In practice I'd assume relays already exist for the lights etc. Which in case you would simply have the sensor trigger Them, but isolating diodes need to be added if They are controlled 12V +.
(If the relays are controlled 0V, would go to 0V COM / GND and you'd Merely connect its output to the exiting NO relay (s) switched GNDS (85).
oldspark 
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 17, 2014 at 8:26 PM / IP Logged  
Usually I find it better when people write in their own language and let me translate. Maybe try that next time?
Does your vehicle (car?) use relays for its headlamps? Or the lights you want to turn on?
And I presume it is the "Sensor" you want to make or buy, or do you already have it?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic