any good alarm review sites?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
KPierson 
Platinum - Posts: 3,527
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 28, 2014 at 9:46 PM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
Don't ever compare audio to alarm work, I wouldn't trust the average chain store audio installer near an alarm install.
Ouch. :(
Kevin Pierson
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 29, 2014 at 2:14 AM / IP Logged  
Kevin I wish I had ten squid (£10) for every audio system where I've had to fight my way around badly or dangerously installed cables etc, plus the waste of time re-routing them.
efx26 
Copper - Posts: 64
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 29, 2014 at 2:24 AM / IP Logged  
I can understand that. On my old cars all the stereo harnesses have been cut, so I finally found the reverse harness on ebay for this last car I got and decided to get it installed correctly. man it's so nice having everything in place once I soldered that in place. It took a while but I took my time. The good thing is that is was just a couple of bucks so it's nice to see those as many I'm sure cut their harness when they really don't need to. Well I guess we come a ways now with those adapters which is nice. Of course I had to run new wire to the amps, but now I have both setups which mean I can take my stuff out if I sell the car and the next owner can just get the correct adapter for it.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic