the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2003 infinit g35

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ricardoboston 
Copper - Posts: 268
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 12, 2014 at 7:34 AM / IP Logged  
Hello techs it is just a question about idatalink ads al ca ,diagram number3 says al ca does the lock unlock   trunk pin   trunk release and after all installed i have a bad surprise nothing work no lock no unlock no trunk pin no trunk release   so i have to do all 4install wire to wire , so what went wrong??? thanks
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,781
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 13, 2014 at 4:46 AM / IP Logged  

On the early G35's, the ADS AL-CA w/NI1 bypass module will only handle the transponder.  While the Type 3 diagram shows locks and trunk release connections, the Feature support chart on Page 2 of the install guide only lists Transponder bypass. 

Soldering is fun!
auto enhancers 
Copper - Posts: 203
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 13, 2014 at 10:14 AM / IP Logged  
Page 2 of the guide shows that it only does transponder
ricardoboston 
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 15, 2014 at 1:12 PM / IP Logged  
yep my bad ,I just look up to the install guide, I wish it do it cause thoses door boot so hard to get the wires the other way ,I will be doing one 2004 infiniti fx on Saturday probably I have to get lock unlock inside the door too right?
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,781
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 15, 2014 at 6:26 PM / IP Logged  

Going into the doors might not be necessary. Usually there are two empty pin locations on one of the BCM connectors that can be used to do Lock/Arm and Unlock/Disarm ( Green Plug, Pins 13 & 14 ). On another Forum, one of our Senior members, Chris Luongo, made a great post with all the details. I've got the link on my home PC and will post it when I get back but perhaps someone else can provide it sooner. The EVO-ALL install guide does have this info.

Here is the link :  http://www.audiogroupforum.com/csforum/archive/index.php?t-10529.html

Soldering is fun!
ricardoboston 
Posted: October 20, 2014 at 8:37 PM / IP Logged  
great post thanks kreg357

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic