the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2006 toyota sienna sliding door

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ricardoboston 
Copper - Posts: 268
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 02, 2014 at 12:25 PM / IP Logged  
hello guys, i really need some help here ,i did an remote start viper install on this sienna and the customer its calling me saying the left sliding door on his van its not sliding anymore i know for fact i did nothing with that door ,and you guys know too the remote start theres nothing with that but you guys know how people are in this days, so i like to ask if anybody knows if it has a program to reset?or any suggestions i really appreciate
dman007 
Copper - Posts: 106
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 03, 2014 at 11:59 AM / IP Logged  
Toyota OEM fobs are disabled, when the car is running. So the customer could be remote starting the car with the viper remotes. Then trying to slide the doors open. If that was the case, then the doors wouldn't open.
You can easily test this out by starting the car with the key, then trying to slide the doors open with the OEM remote.
There might also be a fuse for the sliding doors, I would look into that as well. Especially if they are complaining that the doors wont open ever, regardless of the van running or not.
DTS Performance
St Petersburg, FL
flobee4 
Silver - Posts: 585
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 03, 2014 at 6:53 PM / IP Logged  
If you didn't plug the sliding door disable switch back in on the dash, the remotes nor the buttons wouldn't work. Or it could be as simple as the switch being pushed to disable the sliding door.
2006 toyota sienna sliding door -- posted image.
ricardoboston 
Copper - Posts: 268
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2014 at 4:35 PM / IP Logged  
Flobee4 and Dman007 the problem was the slide door switch off very simple thank you both

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic