thoughts on flashlogic products

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jgarcia1925 
Copper - Posts: 57
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 13, 2014 at 3:10 PM / IP Logged  
Good Afternoon everyone,
Name is Jesus, just joined the forums, I used to do car audio a while ago and i have a few questions regarding a product i plan in using, Flashlogic started rolling out plug and play kits for many vehicles, but i never got to use them.
i plan on doing a remote start on a 06 jeep cherokee with the FLRSCH5 from flashlogic, and the 2 way extending kit from them as well. has anyone used any of these kits even with other cars, and what are your thoughts on them?
thanks for any feedback!
jgarcia1925 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 13, 2014 at 3:16 PM / IP Logged  
sorry i have searched in every way possible to get an answer for this, im looking to see hat else people have thought about it.
cvsct698 
Member - Posts: 45
Member spacespace
Posted: November 13, 2014 at 8:25 PM / IP Logged  
Flash Logic is Idatalink rebranded for Audiovox. It's good equipment. I would suggest using the FLCAN flashed with RS-CH5 firmware and a FLCH5H instead. This isn't do to functionality, but compatibility. The FLCAN covers a vast number of vehicles and by getting this product instead, you could very well save money in the long run, because you most likely could pull it and transfer it to the next vehicle. The FLRSCH5 will be limited in its application. If transferring isn't a concern, then the FLRSCH5 is fine.
Either way, if you were to have problems in the future, usually a firmware flash will resolve it, given proper installation.
jgarcia1925 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 19, 2014 at 12:36 PM / IP Logged  
Awesome. Yeah I have used the flcans and almost thought of doing that. But I don't think this will be transferred over. I'm definitely buying this one. I have gotten a few other answers and people say good things about them. I appreciate the reply

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic