icon

viper 5706

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
steven2366 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: November 22, 2014 at 12:34 AM / IP Logged  
Hey I'm trying to hook up a Viper 5706 remote and alarm with Idatalink (ADS-AL(DL)-GM1) bypass and two 535T Directed automatic window modules in my 2006 GMC Sierra crew cab. I am not 100 percent sure on some of the wires I need to connect and I'm hoping I will be able to resolve with your help. Sorry for my ignorance in advance these wires may seem to be straight forward and simple, but I just want make sure i know the system inside and out before I start cutting wires in my pride and joy,
Viper 5706
H3/3 pink/black- (+) flex relay input 87a keyside (if required) of relay
Do i need a relay? Keyside of Yellow starter wire?
H3/4 pink/white- (+) Ignition 2/flex relay output
Do i need a relay? Ignition 2 is white I believe?
H3/5 Red- (+) fused ignition 1 input
Pink wire I have tested and is an ignition wire I have no clue if it actually is Ing 1 or 2 does it matter?
H3/8 Orange- (+) Accessory i was told taps into Acc. Orange under steering column, but I have tested that wired only has power in run position. Does this still qualify for Acc. wire? I know the secondary Acc. is brown and that has power in Acc. position and run.
H3/9 RED / white- (+) fused ignition 1 12V/flex relay input 87
Do i need a relay to connect to ignition 1?
H3/10 Pink- (+) Ignition 1 input/output---- I believe it connects to Idatalink it ask for a Ignition (+) output? DIAGRAM #3 on link
thttp://cdncontent2.idatalink.com/corporate/Content/Manuals/DL-GM1/ADS-AL(DL)-GM1_20111004.pdf
H4/1 Pink/white- (-) 200ma Ignition 2/Flex output
Do i need to install Relay? Do i need all these IGN 2 wires?
H4/4 BLACK / YELLOW- (-) 200ma Dome light---- tested and confirmed gray/black wire under driver dash right plug (BCM). Do I need relay?
H4/17 pink- (-) Ignition 1 output
Again Do i really need all these wires? seems excessive for one ignition wire and how would i connect all 4 ign wires?
Directed window module 535T
H2/3 RED / white- (-) Auxiliary input to connects to an optional (-) 200ma auxiliary out put channel of my choice? What does this wire control exactly when i press that aux button?
H2/5 Gray- (-) 500ma output during activation
Description says "optional to bypass sensor which may trigger the security system during operation of 535T". Correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe this wire connects to a relay and bypasses alarms sensors when i'm rolling up/down the windows so it won't trigger alarm? Also when the truck is armed and the windows are cracked and some one triggers alarm by one of the sensors it will roll up windows? How would i wire this to work with my proximity scanner?
H3/3 gray/red- (-) Stop input
Description says "cease movement when this wire receives a negative pulse" I think i need this wired to crack windows correct? says to "connect this wire to an optional switch or Aux output. Is this going to be connected to a separate aux output from H2/3? What does this wire control exactly when i press that aux button?
My last 3 question are:
1 do i need any extra relays or diodes?
2 what type of diodes?
3 Can I run all up/down wires from 535T to driver main control door or do i have to run them into every door?
Thank in advance!
Aim small miss small
steven2366 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: November 22, 2014 at 12:30 PM / IP Logged  
70 views 0 replies
I found out your not able to pull up Idatalink diagram link. Type in idatalink in google search-click products-multi series-More info for (ADS-ALCA)-Install guide- scroll down to Gm1- Diagram #3
Aim small miss small

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic