icon

2014 ford f150 cleansweep

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
solcat 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2014 at 7:15 PM / IP Logged  
Hello all. New to the forums but have installed many different units in older vehicles quite a few times.
I have a 2014 ford f150 xtr with the basic system no subs or fancy speakers and am wishing to keep the factory setup with sync and the bluetooth ect. usually i remove everything by putting in an after market deck but this time i wish to keep the stock look and advantages like sync, bluetooth, satalite radio ect. I was thinking about the JL Audio CL441dsp CleanSweep to do so.
Am i correct in thinking this unit will allow me to install a amp for a sub?
And if so what are the wire colors for the fronts and rear speakers i must tap into?
Never used an oem intagration before so all help is appretiated.
tonanzith 
Gold - Posts: 593
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 29, 2014 at 11:04 PM / IP Logged  
Clean sweep doesn't have built in bass reconstruction. I'd recommend a soundstream synthesis for what you want. Or if money isn't a big deal an audition but one
Gary Sather
tonanzith 
Gold - Posts: 593
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 29, 2014 at 11:04 PM / IP Logged  
Bit one. Sorry autocorrect.
Gary Sather
solcat 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 30, 2014 at 12:39 AM / IP Logged  
Im curious as to what i would require if i went the soundstream way, all i want is the ability to add an amplifier for my subs without going aftermarket deck. Would the soundstream icq.2 be all i need? Or would i require one of their bass processors like the bx-20z for example? Sorry but like i said ive never really done a factory deck before usually just purchased a aftermarket deck. Thanks again for your help and money is a little tight haha.
solcat 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 30, 2014 at 1:22 AM / IP Logged  
Trying to figure this out, i think the bx-20z is what i need but am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Just wish to add a amp for a sub inside my truck without losing my factory setup.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic