icon

5806v, dsm50bt two way issues with 7856v

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
rpmxtreme 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2014 at 12:41 PM / IP Logged  
I have installed 5806v (LED remote)(same as 5706 LCD remote)
I cannot seem to get the remote to give me info if the vehicle is running or the thermistor info on temp etc.
The remote will flash crazy if alarm is set off, so I know it is communicating at some level.
all functions of dsm50bt (iPhone app) work except for status of vehicle (not an issue with phone use for me).
The dsm50bt is set to supercode with all other default.
I am also wanting to know if the #11 activation input (turbo timer) is used with a manual switch, would it be + or - trigger N.O. I assume?
This is installed in a 2003 Ford E-350 7.3diesel, I do have a bitwriter 2.9vr
Thanks in advance.
rpmxtreme 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 02, 2014 at 12:03 AM / IP Logged  
**UPDATE**
Ok I have somewhat figured out that the beeps were turned off on 2 way remote and that basically means silent, so it seems its either all or nothing, so beeps every button press and beeps for paging, or just lights for both.
I still cannot get it to give me an indication of cab temperature, I should hold f down and the front LED's should light up giving me an approx temp from cold to hot..
What I need at this point and I can't seem to find is a remote operation features programming guide for the 7856v remote.
I have found ones close but the LED's that light up are not the same as the remote for 4806 or 5606, the 7856 remote seems to be using the function lights for programming the remote functions and the TX light to only confirm programming mode.
rpmxtreme 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 16, 2014 at 2:20 PM / IP Logged  
ok through searching DEIs site I found the remote programming instructions.
I am trying to figure out how if possible to have the alarm not set after active arming until the last door is closed.
I sometimes have to carry things out and I am used to having the door open and setting the alarm then getting my things and closing the door. when I do this now my alarm goes off from the shock sensor.
Thanks.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic