the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

most affordable best range smartstart?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ricardoboston 
Copper - Posts: 268
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2014 at 7:56 PM / IP Logged  
Hello everyone. I have a problem with a customer that I put a remote start Viper 4105V in which it is not enough range for him. So I was thinking to use a smart start on the car along with the Viper. Since it is my first time installing the smart start, can you guys teach the steps I could follow in order to complete the installation.
Also, which one is the most affordable, easy to install, and best range since this works with the satellite, but i think all of the smart start are good.
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2014 at 11:10 PM / IP Logged  
any Directed product will work. I believe the cheapest model would be something from avital or autostart. Due to you not being an authorized dealer, you wont be able to activate it.
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
ricardoboston 
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 09, 2014 at 6:33 PM / IP Logged  
tedmond can you tech me some steps how to get it connected I'm asking cause i never did one before or show me a manual? i do have a friend and he does has DEI web site DIRECTEHS but he also don't know how to install it ,cause he works for a place and he only do regular cars ,thanks
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 09, 2014 at 6:56 PM / IP Logged  
install guide http://www.directed.com/SmartStart/Documents/QRNDSM200_2010-08_web.pdf
you'll need a smartstart account or dealer account to activate one. i can activate the smart start if you need.
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
ricardoboston 
Posted: December 09, 2014 at 8:27 PM / IP Logged  
tedmonnd very nice from you to offer me it ,sure thanks
ricardoboston 
Posted: December 10, 2014 at 4:14 PM / IP Logged  
hello please can you guys tell me with smartstart has the confirmation when the car its running thanks all of you
ricardoboston 
Posted: December 11, 2014 at 6:58 PM / IP Logged  
i got this thanks

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic