icon

2003 merc c320 amp wire diagram

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bobbydachiu777 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: December 16, 2014 at 11:04 PM / IP Logged  
I'm looking to rewire the factory amplifier so I will be able to install an aftermarket head unit. I realize I will only be able to use 4 channels of the amplifier unless I add on another due do the fact I think there is 9 speakers or so in there. Customer doesn't care they just want a double din in it with back up cam but I need to bypass factory amplifier to do so. Any thoughts/wiring diagrams or colors?
R.A.D. Equips
tonanzith 
Gold - Posts: 593
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 17, 2014 at 2:31 PM / IP Logged  
Radio 12V     RED / blue     +     radio, 8 pin plug, pin 4
Radio Ground     brown     -     radio, 8 pin plug, pin 8
Radio Ignition     (CAN bus)
Radio Illumination     (CAN bus)
Factory Amp Turn-on     blue/black (MOST wake up) radio, 10 pin plug, pin 4 or 18 pin plug, pin 10
Power Antenna     black     +     radio, 8 pin plug, pin 5
Left Front Speaker (+/-)     green - BROWN / green     +,-     radio, 8 pin plug, pins 5 and 6
If equipped, the amplifier is in the right side of the luggage compartment. On vehicles with amplifier, the speaker wires are green - BROWN / green at the amplifier, 26 pin plug, pins 13 and 21.
Right Front Speaker (+/-)     orange - BROWN / orange     +,-     radio, 8 pin plug, pins 3 and 4
If equipped, the amplifier is in the right side of the luggage compartment. On vehicles with amplifier, the speaker wires are orange - BROWN / orange at the amplifier, 26 pin plug, pins 22 and 14.
Left Rear Speaker (+/-)     pink - BROWN / pink     +,-     radio, 8 pin plug, pins 7 and 8
If equipped, the amplifier is in the right side of the luggage compartment. On vehicles with amplifier, the speaker wires are pink - BROWN / pink at the amplifier, 26 pin plug, pins 23 and 15.
Right Rear Speaker (+/-)     white - BROWN / white     +,-     radio, 8 pin plug, pins 1 and 2
If equipped, the amplifier is in the right side of the luggage compartment. On vehicles with amplifier, the speaker wires are white - BROWN / white at the amplifier, 26 pin plug, pins 25 and 17.
Center Channel (+/-)     gray - BROWN / gray     +,-     amplifier, 26 pin plug, pins 16 and 24
If equipped, the amplifier is in the right side of the luggage compartment.
Subwoofer (+/-)     paralleled with rear speakers
If equipped, the amplifier is in the right side of the luggage compartment. On vehicles with amplifier, the subwoofer wires are purple - BROWN / purple (1); yellow - BROWN / yellow (2) at the amplifier, 26 pin plug, pins 19 and 11; 20 and 12.
Aux. Audio Input Left (+/-)     black - brown     +,-     radio, 18 pin plug, pins 13 and 5
Aux. Audio Input Right (+/-)     yellow - brown     +,-     radio, 18 pin plug, pins 4 and 5
RSE Video (+/-)     N/A
RSE Audio Left (+/-)     N/A
RSE Audio Right (+/-)     N/A
Satellite Radio 12 Volts     RED / black     +     Satellite Radio Control Unit, 3 pin plug, pin 2
If equipped, the Satellite Radio Control Unit is in the right side of the luggage compartment.
Satellite Radio Ground     brown     -     Satellite Radio Control Unit, 3 pin plug, pin 1
Satellite Radio Ignition     blue/black (MOST wake up) Satellite Radio Control Unit, 3 pin plug, pin 3
Satellite Radio Antenna     (coaxial cable)
Satellite Audio Left (+/-)     (MOST bus)
Satellite Audio Right (+/-)     (MOST bus)     
Gary Sather

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic