icon

2010 dodge ram no alpine aftermarket

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bowlofweed 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2015 at 11:56 PM / IP Logged  
hey i got 4 6.5" hertz hi energys in doors powered with a hertz hdp5 amp to the speakers. so now i just went to my local place got it hooked up but now i got a fox box and a jl 10w6v3 and a zx750.1 kicker amp and i wanna hook it up and put a loc and distribution block in but do i have to do allll new wireing from my alternator and stuff to amp and speakers. and should i buy a head unit to run my fronts and run the amp to power the back i dont know what to do help please lol
brandon
sirhutson 
Member - Posts: 30
Member spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2015 at 3:31 PM / IP Logged  
You wont need to run new wiring from your alternator to your speakers. I would suggest however, depending on how much current draw you have, to consider doing the BIG 3. But to answer your other question, YES change the head unit to something nice, because that's where it all starts.
Hutson-
auto enhancers 
Copper - Posts: 203
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2015 at 10:48 AM / IP Logged  
if your stock headunit has all the options you are looking for then look for a processor. Something like a Bit1 or Bit10

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic