flcan and carvox cx999

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jgarcia1925 
Copper - Posts: 57
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 21, 2015 at 11:30 AM / IP Logged  
Hey guys,
I have a friend who wants this cheap alarm installed in a 04 Jeep Cherokee. does anyone know if the FLCAN W2W connection will work for this alarm/RS? i honestly dont want to do this install because i have read nothing but bad things about this alarm, either way he has it, let me know if you guys know of any issues using that bypass or the RS.
Also can someone give the link or tell me what to do for the P Lights on this car? i forgot how to wire them up.
thanks
Jesus
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 21, 2015 at 1:23 PM / IP Logged  
flcan will work great with the vehicle, but cant comment on the cheap remote start unit. Wire to wire should work fine.
Parking lights (-) @ parking light switch through 1k ohm resistor
OR at white connector along the steering column. Yellow (-) no resistor required.
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
jgarcia1925 
Copper - Posts: 57
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 21, 2015 at 2:00 PM / IP Logged  
tedmond wrote:
flcan will work great with the vehicle, but cant comment on the cheap remote start unit. Wire to wire should work fine.
Parking lights (-) @ parking light switch through 1k ohm resistor
OR at white connector along the steering column. Yellow (-) no resistor required.
great, thanks ted. i know. im not promising that the alarm will work that great for him. told him its chinese cheap made stuff. thanks for the info. going to see if i can find a picture along here for that yellow wire, ill test out and very. thanks for the input.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic