'15 mazda 3 pts remote start issue

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ff419 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2015 at 11:40 AM / IP Logged  
Hi all,
Here's the deal. I have a 2015 Mazda 3 hatchback with the smartkey/PTS system. I bought the FLCAN and avital 4103x remote starter. I have everything wired up, the FLCAN flashed and programmed through both steps.
The issue is when I push the remote start, the car powers up the accessories and gets ready to seeming crank, then shuts down... and it tries this 3-4 times. Now, if during this sequence I walk over and put my smartkey near the window where the car can sense it, then it'll start up.
The FLCAN is hardwired to the Avital and I did the programming in the hardwired mode.
Not sure what else to try. The FLCAN progresses through the programming steps perfectly and since it'll start up with the key nearby then I can't see it being an issue with the remote start.
Thanks for any help!
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2015 at 3:02 PM / IP Logged  
you have to redo the KLON then. Do you have an idatalink ads-usb?
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
ff419 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2015 at 3:37 PM / IP Logged  
Well, it appears I've reached my key cloning limits for this module. So I'll have to wait until monday to call customer service.
ff419 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2015 at 3:42 PM / IP Logged  
Hmm, looks like my first reply didn't go through like it said. I have the flashlogic updater usb cable and have tried reflashing it a few times prior to coming here. The flash, key programming and cloning always go according to the guides. And the FLCAN blinks green during the remote start process.
Should I try the idatalink flasher page instead of flashlogics? They look identical.
I've even tried both versions earlier, the: FLC-AL(DL)-MA3 (1.4) and ADS-AL(DL)-MA3 (1.4)
But like I said, I can't flash this module anymore I guess until I can get it reset on monday.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic