the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2000 Dodge Stratus speakers, which ones?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Sebastian018 
Silver - Posts: 364
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 23, 2004 at 8:14 PM / IP Logged  
Hi, I just got a Dodge Stratus 2000 and THe spekers are 6 1/2" Doors and 6" x 9" Rear Deck i have in my old car a soundstream 4 X 80 RMS 4 Ohm , Which would be a good pair of speaker for my car, something sound really good....thank you
sonicsound 
Copper - Posts: 100
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2004 at 10:24 AM / IP Logged  
I know the JL Components are very nice and are very popular.  Boston Accoustics sounds excellent, I like them a lot.  I have Kove's in my car which I like a lot too because you can add a tweeter onto any one of their speakers to make them act like components.  Plus they do have really nice component sets.  We can recommend a bunch of different speakers though but you have to listen to them to really fins out what's the best for you.  Start lookin around and then narrow it down to a couple of brands and model numbers and I'm sure we'll all be able to help out more... Hope that helps....
Sonic
Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD
Zapco 360.4
Zapco 500.1
Zapco SP-4SL Processor
Two JL 10 W3v3d2
Alumapro 15 Farad Cap
Sebastian018 
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 25, 2004 at 5:59 PM / IP Logged  
Yes. but I cant find a 6x9 component system, and i dont knoweither to get a 3 way 6x9 speakers or the component set, which one would be better for the amplifier and will sound better also, ... ANd what 6.5 speakers are good for the front doors....
thank you
PLEASE HELP!!!
customsuburb 
Gold - Posts: 1,813
Gold spacespace
Posted: March 25, 2004 at 6:12 PM / IP Logged  

MB Quart makes a 6x9 component set. A set of coaxial 6x9s would be fine though for the back. For the front door location I would go with a good component set though. Three way speakers don't really give you an advantage soundwise. Most good speaker companys make two way speakers that could easily beat something like Pioneers 5 way 6x9 speaker.

Sebastian018 
Posted: March 25, 2004 at 7:12 PM / IP Logged  
I was looking at it, but they are like $300 and i dont want to spend that much on one pair of speaker, what abother brand would be good....

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic