icon

Pics of Progress on First Sub Box

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
realitycheck 
Silver - Posts: 751
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 27, 2004 at 8:23 AM / IP Logged  
Yeah my buddys dad painted it for me. He works at a paint shop so he knows what hes doing.  Yeah I dont let anyone put anything in my trunk, its basically off limits so hopefully no worries w/ the chips.  I'm praying that it stays nice and shiny with no problems like that. Thanks for the comments guys I appreciate it. Hey djdave let us know if we you need any help man, and def. get those pics up. You can actually upload those pics to the this thread by just clicking on the button with the pic of a tree on it and the arrow pointing up.
Learning the trade one fiberglass creation at a time!
djdaveoc 
Copper - Posts: 231
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 27, 2004 at 10:30 PM / IP Logged  
I'm hopefully going to finish the noise proofing tomorrow.  Today I went snowboarding.  The main problem is that I'm moving soon so I may put off most of the major glass work until I move and setup a work area in the back yard.
Pics of Progress on First Sub Box - Page 6 - Last Post -- posted image. Plan, Research, Do
hellbilly007 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: December 29, 2004 at 9:20 AM / IP Logged  
That turned out awesome, especially for a 1st time encounter with F/G. You planning on doing any more F/G projects such as door pods or kick panels? If so, keep us posted. You done a helluva job and I'm sure anymore would be just as bada$$.
Slowly but surely working towards something. Not sure what though.
realitycheck 
Silver - Posts: 751
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 29, 2004 at 9:37 AM / IP Logged  
Yeah im planning on doing some more my brother wants a box done for his new mustang. So I have to do that and then after that im not sure, but im pretty sure I will continue to mess with this stuff.
Learning the trade one fiberglass creation at a time!
~AFAccord~ 
Copper - Posts: 59
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 05, 2005 at 12:09 PM / IP Logged  

Hey man, i don't know what to say about your new FG setup.  That's totally f***in awesome!  VERY NICE JOB!  And I just can't believe it's your first!  WOW.      

And djdaveoc, this goes for everyone, if you need some pics/video/audio, anything hosted, feel free to e-mail them to me at    hostme@afaccord.com    and I'll put them up and send you the links.  Unless i'm sleeping, I should be able to get anything (under 15-20 megs) hosted with an hour.  Thanks for all the info people!  Later

Black Cherry
"Experience is something you never get until just after you need it."
djdaveoc 
Copper - Posts: 231
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 05, 2005 at 9:04 PM / IP Logged  

I didn't do anything over my vacation because of being busy/bad weather.  I'm waiting for carpet, super glue, and fiberglass mat to come from Select Products in the mail.  As soon as I get that, I'm going to buy some carpet padding from a flooring store and get my floor done.  The weather stripping on the front windshield is leaking from the rain and making the floor inside my truck wet, so I may have the windshield and weatherstripping replaced since the windshield has a small crack anyway.  So much work to do, so little money.  I'll keep everyone updated.

Pics of Progress on First Sub Box - Page 6 - Last Post -- posted image. Plan, Research, Do
Page of 6

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic