icon

Accessories Panel

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Neondog82 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2005 at 12:25 AM / IP Logged  
I am looking for some help from advanced electricians on building an accesories control panel.

I want all of my accesories (e.g. fan switch, Blue Hvac panel switch, L.E.D winshield washers) to be able to be switched on and off via a button on the panel I want to build.

What would I use to pull power straight from the battery so I dont have to tap into other wires for power?

I want to build a panel that slides out from the center console. I would like it to be electronic so I need to find out what kind of motor I would need to facilitate that. I have an idea of what buttons I want to use but I am not sure of the specs on the power from the battery.

here are the buttons I want to use: http://www.bourns.com/componen...17749 either STJN 4 or 5/

I really did not know what section to post this in, but it was my best shot. Any help is much appreciated.

Sound Pressure 
Silver - Posts: 711
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2005 at 4:08 AM / IP Logged  
Sorry but no picture is uploading with that link.
Sound Pressure
You know you have the right amount of pressure when your eyes start to water! Now you've got Juice!
Neondog82 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic