icon

Omega IB-F3 mazda transponder bypass kit

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Sound Pressure 
Silver - Posts: 711
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 13, 2006 at 1:08 PM / IP Logged  
I am working on a 04 Mazda 3 hatchback. Installed an AL2000E Excaliber alarm with remote start. Trying to figure out the transponder bypass kit that I have (no key required) I have no clue what tx or rx at the ecm means. Electronic control module. The folling is the diagram.
brown- negative ground when running
green- ecm - tx
blue-n/c
PURPLE / white-n/c
purple-n/c
pink/white-n/c
pink- ecm - rx
orange-n/c
red-12 volts constant
black-ground
Then it has 4 different types of connectors with the pin lay out. Where is this found at?
Thanks,
Sound Pressure
You know you have the right amount of pressure when your eyes start to water! Now you've got Juice!
Sound Pressure 
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 13, 2006 at 5:56 PM / IP Logged  
I found it, if anybody needs this info it is gray/orange for the ecm-tx and WHITE/ green for the ecm-rx. Now the only thing that I am trying to figure out is the negative out when running wire. (ground out when running) I thought that it might be the orange on the starter kill but that did not work. I have the AL2000E if anyone knows which wire this can be connected to?
Thanks,
Sound Pressure
You know you have the right amount of pressure when your eyes start to water! Now you've got Juice!
wentworth007 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: July 14, 2006 at 1:28 AM / IP Logged  
my advice is to get a new transponder module or to remove the chip from the key, and place it near the cylinder. if you do this you could make your own keys at any key shop for about 1.50 to 2.00 dollars.
Sound Pressure 
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 14, 2006 at 7:44 AM / IP Logged  
I'm also having trouble with the door locks. It only locks/unlocks the driver door. I went into the programing and set it for double pulse but still only does the driver door. Here is the pin lay out that I followed.
Alarm unlock wire to-87 on relay
lock wire to-85
12 volts to-86
1k resistor to-30 straight to ground
GREEN/ red door lock/unlock from car to 87a
Only one relay is to be used?
Also the door pins are not working as well. I found all four pins under the glove box and diode isolated them with 4001's as well as a 1k resistor after the diode.(wrong diode's or resistor's?)
Can't find the neg out while running as well for the transponder bypass either. I'm stuck! Any other suggestions.
Thanks,
Sound Pressure
Sound Pressure 
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 14, 2006 at 4:52 PM / IP Logged  
ok I figured out the transponder bypass. The only thing I am having trouble with now is the door locks. I have tried all lay outs for the door locks and the only thing that happens is either the driver door unlocks and locks or they will lock but as you unlock it quickly locks. ?? Now I tried doing something, I took the negative off of the relay and touched the RED / green wire before and after the 1k resistor. It will then lock and unlock all doors but still stumped on the connection of this. Also is the BLACK/ blue(dome light) wire under the seat good to hook up for all door triggers instead of using all the door triggers under the glove box?
Sound Pressure
felaani 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: July 21, 2006 at 1:25 AM / IP Logged  
Sound Pressure,
I have similar problem with my Mazda 3 bypass module (PKF3) and I am trying to figure out where the Brown wire should be connected. Would you please let me know what you did? Is it going to be connected to the ignition kill relay? Thanks.
Omega IB-F3 mazda transponder bypass kit -- posted image.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic