icon

1998 mitsubishi diamente door locks

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jeryl 
Member - Posts: 37
Member spacespace
Posted: August 28, 2006 at 6:57 PM / IP Logged  

wsup guys!!! im have a problem w/ the power door unlock ... its a 1998 mitsubushi diamante and the alarm/remote start is a astra 4000 ... the door lock works fine, only problem when i press unlock it only unlocks the drivers door... i tried programming it w/ dual lock pulse but still doesnt work... also i would like to know y im not gettting any confirmation chirps when im in programming mode ... all it does is when i try to go to program mode it sends a call signal to the 2 way remote starter... i think im not  programming it right... i press the valet switch 5 times w/ ignition on but still no confirmation chirps when im in programming mode... so those are my two problems door unlock and programming... thanks so much guys in a advance!!!

jeryl 
Member - Posts: 37
Member spacespace
Posted: August 30, 2006 at 11:28 PM / IP Logged  
k i fixed the door lock problem... the 2 way remote  doesnt give a double pulse only single cause it uses the same button to arm and disarm... now only problem left it wont go into programming mode or when it does it sends a signal to the 2 way remote starter waiting for confirmation ... so door unlock problem solved i jus hooked up the aux 1 button to be a secondary pulse to unlock the door so u press  button 1 to disarm driver then button 3 to unlock all other 3 doors... jus wish u guys could help me w/ the programming issues... i cant enter programming it jus sends a signal to the 2 way pager when i enter programming mode

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic