icon

2006 Trailblazer Alarm/Remote Start Wiring

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
danielbui23 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2007 at 12:14 AM / IP Logged  
I am requesting a wiring diagram for a 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer. I am going to install a SCYTEK keyless w/remote start the old fashion way without any devices and was wondering if theres anything I need to know before hand. I will be useing a GM Passlock II&III passkey & VATS interface. Thats it. Do I need a five wire for the doorlocks or can I just get them from the BCU under the dash? I recently installed a keyless on a '04 Silverado and grabbed the doorlocks off the BCU under the steering column. They were negative triggers. was I right for doing that?
In all I am looking for a wiring diagram with notes if availible.
Thanks
NowYaKnow 
Gold - Posts: 1,217
Gold spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2007 at 12:48 AM / IP Logged  
Get an interface for the locks otherwise you will need a bunch of relays and hassle. It's not worth it..
Mike
danielbui23 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2007 at 12:51 AM / IP Logged  
bunch of relays like as in a 5 wire 2 relay pack?
NowYaKnow 
Gold - Posts: 1,217
Gold spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2007 at 1:17 AM / IP Logged  
You would need 2 relays inside the driver door, 2 relays inside the passenger door, 2 relays inside the rear hatch, and solder 2 wires onto the OEM relays @ the rear fusebox for the back doors. Again, get an interface there's no way to justify taking apart half the vehicle to keep from having to buy a $20 part, which the 6 relays would cost about the same.
Mike
danielbui23 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2007 at 1:30 AM / IP Logged  
NowYaKnow wrote:
You would need 2 relays inside the driver door, 2 relays inside the passenger door, 2 relays inside the rear hatch, and solder 2 wires onto the OEM relays @ the rear fusebox for the back doors. Again, get an interface there's no way to justify taking apart half the vehicle to keep from having to buy a $20 part, which the 6 relays would cost about the same.
Mike
OK thats sounds better to understand. thanks. $20 sounds like a good deal now. I'm looking in my vendor book at a T-harness it says for 02-04 trailblazer. Is that it. Also have a PAC DL interface for GM & Jeep.
I think I'm going to offer the add-on remote start to factory keyless entry instead. can you give me any wiring diagram for that?
Thanks
danielbui23 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 13, 2007 at 7:05 AM / IP Logged  
So does anyone have a wiring diagram for this '06 chevrolet trailblazer?
apdmc6008 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2007 at 3:00 PM / IP Logged  
It should be the same as the 2005 TrailBlazer.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic