icon

viper 5002, 2007 chevy impala

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
nava94 
Silver - Posts: 296
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 20, 2007 at 11:48 PM / IP Logged  
hey guys is the 2007 chevy impala alarm wiring diagram the same as the 2006?
profuse007 
Gold - Posts: 2,015
Gold spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2007 at 12:20 AM / IP Logged  
2007 CHEVROLET IMPALA 4DR SEDAN WITH 3.5L ENGINE AND STANDARD AUDIO SYSTEM     
     Battery          RED / WHITE (10 AMP)          (+)          IGNITION HARNESS     
               ALSO IN THE BLUE BCM CONNECTOR PIN 3     
     Ignition 1          PINK          (+)          IGNITION HARNESS     
               ALSO IN THE GREEN CONNECTOR AT THE BCM PIN 14     
     Starter 1          YELLOW          (+)          NOT USED FOR REMOTE START *SEE NOTE*     
               ON V6 MODELS THE STARTER WIRE IS AT THE ECM BLUE PLUG PIN 26, AND ON THE V8(SS) MODEL THE STARTER WIRE IS IN THE BLACK ECM CONNECTOR PIN 22.     
     All Door Trigger          USE LATCH WIRES          (-)          DIODE ISOLATE     
               YOU MUST DIODE ISOLATE BOTH TRIGGERS TO MONITOR ALL DOORS.      
     Domelight Super          GRAY/BLACK          (+)          DRIVERS KICK PANEL     
               ALSO IN THE BCM PINK CONNECTOR PIN 1     
     LF Latch          GRAY/BLACK          (-)          AT BCM PINK CONNECTOR PIN 10     
     RF Latch          TAN/WHITE          (-)          AT BCM PINK CONNECTOR PIN 8     
     LR Latch          BLUE/BLACK          (-)          BCM - PIN 15     
     RR Latch          GREEN/ BLACK          (-)          BCM - PIN 14     
     Trunk Trigger          ORANGE / BLACK          (-)          AT BCM PINK CONNECTOR PIN 12     
     Hood Trigger          PINK/BLACK          (-)          AT BCM BLACK CONNECTOR PIN 17     
     Alarm Disarm          SEE NOTES     
               CAR MUST SEE A VALID KEY AND IGNITION 1 AT THE SAME TIME TO DISARM      
     Alarm Arm          RF ONLY     
     Parking Lights          LEFT VIOLET, RIGHT BROWN / WHITE          (+)          IN PASSENGERS KICK PANEL IN A HARNESS RUNNING TO THE REAR OF THE VEHICLE
Houston,TX
"The two most common elements in the universe are H+ and stupidity" (Ellison).
nava94 
Silver - Posts: 296
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2007 at 10:50 PM / IP Logged  
have a 2007 chevy impala that im installing a viper 5002 2way alarm I want to disarm the factory alarm incase the factory alarm is armed the viper alarm will disarm the factory alarm but the only way is with the factory remote. can i put a duplicate key and wrap it around the key cylinder and give the ignition 1 voltage to disarm the factroy alarm this way or can I also use the 556u module? thanks in advance.trying to figure this thing out.
profuse007 
Gold - Posts: 2,015
Gold spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2007 at 11:32 PM / IP Logged  
I have not done a vehicle like this but the idea is to disarm(grn/wht on viper) via IGN 1 and bypass (556u or any other bypass) simultaneously.
relays and diodes are required.
www.bypasskit.com XK01 w/ right firmware will take care of both issues and bunch of other stuff.
Houston,TX
"The two most common elements in the universe are H+ and stupidity" (Ellison).
Mike M2 
Platinum - Posts: 2,652
Platinum spacespace
Posted: March 22, 2007 at 6:37 AM / IP Logged  
I did an 05 a few weeks ago, same issue. DEI states it only disarms with the remote but that's not true. Try arming the factory alarm, then try disarming by turning the key to unlock in the drivers door. If it does(the one i did did) then you will find a wire in the drivers kickpanel coming from the boot that shows ground when you go to unlock with the key. This wire disarmed for me....
Mike M2
Tech Manager
CS Dealer Services

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic