icon

thor alarm, 1700g, 2005 tahoe

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
al_zikan 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: July 02, 2008 at 7:10 AM / IP Logged  
I want installation a THOR/CF425 alarm system with directed 1700G GM databus interface moudule in my car Tahoe /Z71/2005.
I looked at the Forum. But the answer did not get enough.....please help me
I'm not good in English.
So I set a table for these devices. I worked figures for each wire. So easy to know how the wires connected to each. 
You'll find the table on this link & you can make any change
http://www.alzikan.net/01/Tahoe&1700G.doc         131kb
If you want  know about THOR alarm system. This is the link.
http://www.alzikan.net/01/THOR%20CF425.doc     474kb
With thanks and appreciation to all of you.
chriswallace187 
Gold - Posts: 1,661
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 04, 2008 at 12:45 AM / IP Logged  
Your car is too nice for that alarm.
Seriously, I would return it and buy a better brand. I've done a couple Thor and they stopped working quickly.
C Renner's Auto Electronix
My service is cheap, quick, and good - pick any two
al_zikan 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 04, 2008 at 6:13 AM / IP Logged  
Thank you for advice
But. .. It is too late ... I have purchased.
Anyway
What is the best of it. Give me the best brands.
Thanks
al_zikan 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 04, 2008 at 7:41 AM / IP Logged  

I have a problem in some wires ...see the(?)A question mark

Thor alarm s. ( CF425 ) to .................................................... Tahoe Z71/2005

=================                                                              ==========================
Red (+) from ( control unit ) to................................................Red Relays (12V+) - ignition harness.
Blak (-) from ( control unit ) to................................................connected to car body.
3 Red(+) thick wires from 3 Relays to..................................RED / White (12V+) - ignition harness.
Blue(+) thick wire from Relay1 to .........................................Yellow- starter wire - ignition harness.
2 Green thick wire from a single relay to.............................Pink (cut it)- ignition harness.
Black(+)thick wire from Relay3 to.........................................Pink - ignition harness.
White(+)thick wire from Relay2 to.........................................White - Second Ignition  harness
Yellow/Black(+)Thin( control unit ) to...................................Electric machine ( dynamo ).
Blue(-)Thin( Ctrl.U.) Door negative Trigger to.......................................................?
Orange(+) Thin(control unit ) brake light to.........................White-Brake light (+)
2 Brown(+)Thin(control unit) direction light to......................................................?
Orange (Central  locking)to......................................................................................?
White   (Central  locking)to......................................................................................?
Yellow  (Central  locking)to......................................................................................?
ORANGE / Black (Central  locking)to............................................................................?
WHITE/ Black   (Central  locking)to............................................................................?
Yellow/Black  (Central  locking)to............................................................................?

1700 module wires to ...........................................tahoe 2005 ...........................................................Thor alarm

=============                                                     =================                                         ===================
Red wire to .............................................................RED / white (12V+)igntion h.
Black wire to ...........................................................Body(-).
BROWN / white to .......................................................i didnt hookit up.
GREEN/ Black to .........................................................................................................................................alarm  lock ?
Voilet/Black to ........................................................Light green(-) Keysense.
Blue/Black to ............................................................................................................................................alarm un lock ?
RED / White to ..........................................................i didnt hookit up.
Green wire to..........................................................(-)door trigger ?
Gray/Black to .........................................................(+) dome light ?
Light blue to .............................................................................................................................................alarm un lock all door ?
Blue wire to .............................................................................................................................................(-)works when you run the car by remote
Purple wire to ........................................................Pin2 in the OBD2 connecter.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic