the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2005 Toyota Sienna Remote Start Pictorial

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,781
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2016 at 7:21 PM / IP Logged  

CS RS4-G5 to 2004 Sienna

6 Pin Plug

Red x 2 to WHITE/ Red @ ignition switch harness
Brown to thick BLACK / YELLOW @ ignition switch harness
Pink to Black @ ignition switch harness
Grey to Pink @ ignition switch harness
Pink/White to thin BLACK / YELLOW @ ignition switch harness    * Program to IGN2 = Default

The Red 3 Pin plug and its' wires are not needed for your minivan.  Not used / do not connect.

The minivan has Type B or (-) negative triggered door locks.  You can make a direct connection from the CS unit to the

minivan.  Green to the Light Green (-) Lock wire in the DKP.  Blue to the Blue (-) Unlock wire in the DKP and program the
CS for a double unlock pulse.

Does your van have right and left power sliding doors?  Does it have power lift-gate?  You only have 2 outputs from the CS.

You can use the Brown wire ( trunk release ) for one door.
You can use the AUX2 Orange wire ( or the ORANGE / White wire on Red 3 Pin plug ), when programmed, for the other door.

If your van has the Factory Alarm, you should connect the CS Yellow/Black GRW wire to the minivans Blue/Black Keysense

wire.  I'm assuming you are going D2D to the EVO-Ride and the CS (-) GWR wire is available.

Soldering is fun!
ojavery 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: January 13, 2016 at 5:15 PM / IP Logged  
Thank you so much for your help! That was exactly what I needed. Hard to believe I won't have to run anything thru the firewall. Since you have great knowledge of the cs and my van let me ask you one more question. The tach wire connection was holding me up too. I finally got it located. It's at the ecm on the passenger side. Is there a connection closer to the steering column that you know of? Thanks again, I really do appreciate it. O.J.
o.j..
kreg357 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 13, 2016 at 6:07 PM / IP Logged  
Not that I know of.  Sometimes Pin 9 of the OBD2 plug ( if there ) will give a Tach signal on Toyota's, so you might try there. 
Also be aware that on some Sienna's in that 2004 through 2007 time period, the Tach wire at the ECM is not there or at a
different pin location.  Most R/S units give a fairly long Tach wire, but it should be no problem to extend it to reach.
Soldering is fun!
ojavery 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 13, 2016 at 6:17 PM / IP Logged  
OK, thanks again. I'll be finishing it up on Monday, I expect it will go well.
o.j..
ojavery 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 18, 2016 at 6:50 AM / IP Logged  
The c's yellow bulk wire I have hooked up to the bypass module, that was the instructions from fortin. What did you mean by you assume I'm going to d2d to the evo ride and the c's (-) gwr wire is available? ?
o.j..
ojavery 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2016 at 3:49 PM / IP Logged  
All done, went well. One more question. I used the brown wire for the right slider and that works when I use the truck button. I used the aux2 orange wire for the other sliding door. How do I use that door? I checked the programming and it said that is aux2 default. Thanks again for your help, it went really smooth because of your help. O.J.
o.j..
kreg357 
Posted: January 20, 2016 at 8:52 PM / IP Logged  
I might be wrong on that Orange wire.  I'm not a CrimeStopper user.  Do you have a Cool Start or a ProStart unit?  The CoolStart model can't change the function of the Orange wire to an AUX2 output while the ProStart models can.  I was looking at the ProStart install guide for your questions.
Soldering is fun!
ojavery 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 21, 2016 at 5:29 AM / IP Logged  
I have a cool start system. No worries, the door I use the most is the one that's hooked up.
o.j..
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic