the12volt.com spacer
icon

smartstart aux channel enable after activation

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jcp0575 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: November 18, 2012 at 4:06 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jcp0575
How do I get my smartstart Aux 1&2 Channels enabled after the smartstart was initially activated, but the Aux channels weren't enabled at that time. Problem is I did this with a user/password from online, Smartstart activation went fine, but I didn't activate the Aux. I went back to the website but when I try to access with my AirId, it says that the AirId isn't associated with this account anymore, which is the acct. info I used from searching online. Can anyone help.
jeffmcdowell 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2014 at 1:33 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jeffmcdowell
I have ran into this as well. Did you ever get it resolved?
Jeffery
jeffmcdowell 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2014 at 10:11 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jeffmcdowell
Just online chatted with tech support and they enabled them instantly.
Jeffery
tommyjerzboy 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: March 04, 2015 at 7:05 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tommyjerzboy
When assigning the aux channels let's say I want channel one for rear defroster and channel two for heated seats, I'm guessing I have to splice into the wires associated with both of those features? And if so which are the aux 1&2 wires on the smart start?
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: March 04, 2015 at 9:10 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
You use the alarm/r.start aux channels hard wired to achieve it, the SmartStart instructs it.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic