the12volt.com spacer
icon

dei 530t issues

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
thisguyuknow 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2013 at 6:41 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote thisguyuknow
Guys and gals I am new here. I did some google searching and this site seemed tk be the most recomended for these sort of problems.
I installed 2 dei modules in my 2006 ford f150 supercrew with a viper 5704.
I installed the modules and my one touch works great for all four windows when using the master switch on the door both up and down. No issues there. The issue comes when I arm or vent the system. I hooked the aux input number 1 on the 5704 and the ground when armed to orange o. The 5704.
So here is what happens.. I hit aux 1 and the driver window only vents. I hit aux 1 and hold and the drivers side window only rolls all the way down. Arm the alarm and the drivers window rolls closed while the other 3 windows roll down... this is very confusing to me. At first I thought maybe I installed something back wards but why would it work at the switches? Anyone have an idea?
smokeman1 
Platinum - Posts: 1,588
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2013 at 7:03 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote smokeman1
Try reversing a set of wires for one window. See if that changes that one window.
When all else fails, Read the Instructions
Support the12volt.com Make a Donation
tonton1981 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2015 at 1:38 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tonton1981
i seen this issue, like smokeman1 said, it IS the wires on both motor and switch side wrong.
example
if window switch up side is on 530t switch down side,
...and window switch down side is on 530t switch up side,
...and motor up side is on 530t motor down side,
...and motor down side is on 530t motor up side...
then the switches will work normally, yes, but the module thinks windows are up even though they are down. If you close all windows, I bet you the driver side will stay up and the other 3 will go down.
just swap the up/down on switch and window motor wires of those 3 windows at the DEI 530T harness and everything will function as normal.
Yes this thread is dead but everyone can learn from additional answers :)
Tony

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic