where i can get this done? etched plexiglass

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
fronzizzle 
Copper - Posts: 57
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 31, 2014 at 9:35 PM / IP Logged  
Hello all,
Back in January of 2010, I bought a Dodge Challenger, and shortly after made my own fiberglass speaker box. See attached. The guy I bought the speaker rings from also did the "Challenger" etched plexiglass for me. Unfortunately, I didn't keep good records and can't seem to find him.
I sold my Challenger and have bought a new car, I want to install this box in it but I'd like to get the plexiglass re-done. I'm hoping I can take the relevant measurements and provide it to someone, who can then make me a similar piece but with the new car name (Taurus SHO) on it. I tried Google and eBay, but wasn't able to find anyone. Any ideas?
fronzizzle 
Copper - Posts: 57
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 31, 2014 at 9:37 PM / IP Logged  
Sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't able to post pictures. Basically, it is a panel (roughly 4" by 10") with the words "Challenger" and the Mopar M etched in it.
tejarillo 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: January 09, 2015 at 6:13 PM / IP Logged  
You can probably etched it yourself with a sand blaster idk if are thinking of the same outcome but it's worth a try.
shark mobile 
Copper - Posts: 83
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 10, 2015 at 2:02 PM / IP Logged  
Visit your local arts and craft store...they will often have etching kits for glass...which will likely work polymers like plexiglass...they will also have stencils etc...good luck
Solder, tape, repeat!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic