the12volt.com spacer
icon

2014 kia soul remote start not working.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ryan71489 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2014 at 11:38 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ryan71489
I have just installed an AutoPage C3RS625 with an EVO ALL(I used D2D)on my 2014 PTS Kia Soul and I cannot get the vehicle to do anything when I press the remote start button. When i press the remote start button the remote beeps 3 times as soon as the button is pressed. I am not familiar with AutoPage and I am not sure if anyone else here is. I believe my EVO ALL is programmed properly.
The lock, and unlock function properly but nothing for the remote start.Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have hit a wall and I don't know what else to try at this point.
Chris Luongo 
Platinum - Posts: 3,746
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 25, 2014 at 7:24 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Chris Luongo
Make sure the hood is all the way closed. Couldn't hurt to open it and close it hard.
Also, I'm not familiar with Autopage either, but pretty much every remote starter has a way to disable it when you're about to work on the car's engine, for safety. Look at the user's manual and see how to turn this feature on and off.
ryan71489 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2014 at 5:30 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ryan71489
The hood was closed and doors so that wasn't the issue. I did get it to work though, just not properly. I changed the tach setting from "techometer check" to "voltage check" and then programmed that accordingly, and the vehicle will now remote start.
My new issue is that I can get in the car NOT press the ignition button and apply the brakes and the vehicle does not shut off. I can shift it into any gear and just drive away and never have to press a button.
Again I am using D2D
Thanks!
jgarcia1925 
Copper - Posts: 57
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 05, 2014 at 4:57 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jgarcia1925
ryan71489 wrote:
The hood was closed and doors so that wasn't the issue. I did get it to work though, just not properly. I changed the tach setting from "techometer check" to "voltage check" and then programmed that accordingly, and the vehicle will now remote start.
My new issue is that I can get in the car NOT press the ignition button and apply the brakes and the vehicle does not shut off. I can shift it into any gear and just drive away and never have to press a button.
Again I am using D2D
Thanks!
do you happen to have any pictures or tips of anything that was a pain for this? ill be working a 2013 PTS, more than likely the same thing, except i will be using a code alarm RS and idatalink module. im assuming they are about the same. any other thing to look for? wiring hard to get to?
any tips are appreciated!
djunique3 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: April 20, 2016 at 9:38 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djunique3
I also need help on this 2014 Kia SOul push to start. using a omega OL-MDB-ALL to interface the pushtostart/immobilizer, everything is hooked up correctly, the module programs correctly, but WILL Not start the vechile. it powers up properly, but wont engage, like its not reading the fob, ( interface ),. looking/testing the interface, it is receiving GWR & activating. any sugguestions
born to install

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic