the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2009 Corolla Japanese Made.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cherxiong 
Copper - Posts: 164
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 14, 2015 at 2:23 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
I look at every page already. Still confuse. Here is a picture, not sure if it's going to come out right.
2009 Corolla Japanese Made. - Page 5 -- posted image.
cherxiong 
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 14, 2015 at 2:36 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Which of the following is the one for (-) Parking Light  
2009 Corolla Japanese Made. - Page 5 -- posted image.
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: March 14, 2015 at 4:44 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
White at H1, set the internal light flash fuse for NEG, see second diagram, there's a slider on top of the r/start unit.
That wire goes to 18 or 13 depending on which connector.
To test that it is 18 (or 13) take your test light, clip to a good ground and probe to wire, should bring on your lights.
cherxiong 
Posted: March 14, 2015 at 5:44 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Good morning Howeii, The H2 you mentioned above, is it the H/5? (of the Main Harness/6 pin connector). My H/2 (of the Main Harness/6 pin connector) is black and is the ground.
cherxiong 
Posted: March 14, 2015 at 5:49 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Correction : )
I meant the H1 not H2. The one that you mentioned. My H1 is the 12vdc. The white wire (of the Main Harness/6 pin connector in the second diagram)is H/5.
cherxiong 
Posted: March 14, 2015 at 5:51 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
I set the internal light flash fuse for NEG already. Thanks
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: March 14, 2015 at 6:18 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
H1/5 white .
cherxiong 
Posted: March 15, 2015 at 9:21 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Howeii and Ted,
The key sense at the key switch has only two wire right (Blue and WHITE/ black)? I hooked up everything, but the remote starter doesn't work. Press the remote control to start, the system of the car flashing three times then silence. Got "Error" on the two way remote control. Please advise.
Thanks
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: March 15, 2015 at 9:53 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
One wire at the keysense will show NEG when a key is inserted.
You haven't programmed tach.
Is your car auto or manual?
cherxiong 
Posted: March 15, 2015 at 9:54 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Yea I program tach already. My car is automatic
Page of 19

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic