the12volt.com spacer
icon

04 Suburban, XK01 Remote Start, Door Lock Issue

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jorgefdz 
Copper - Posts: 99
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2015 at 9:18 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jorgefdz
CAR:  Chevy Suburban 2004
Alarm system : Avital 5303
Bypass Module: XK01 - AMDL 6.0
XK01 Connected thru D2D
So this mean I have connected D2D harness and Violet DATA (at the beginning).
because It didn't work... I finished hooking up also Door Lock and Unlock, Ground when Running and 12V & GND for W2W harness.
I thought I programmed correctly the first time to the type 4 it means suburban 2004.
I tried to remote start but it dies immediately.
Door Lock and unlock does not work neither.
I tried to reset the XK01 going to the 8 slow flashes, but cant reset it. I can not select the option no.2 that means reset (Unlock button at the avital remote).
I tried direct ground as I read in other Post, but cant not reset it.
I want to reset it, just in case I did not programmed correctly for my suburban.
any help will be appreciated...
j.f.l.l.
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,781
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 22, 2015 at 8:03 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
Not a big user of XresssKit modules ( especially the XK01 ) but if all else fails you could try using the XKLoader cable to flash it to something else and then back to AMDL firmware.  That should get you back to a fresh unit.
Soldering is fun!
jorgefdz 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2015 at 4:51 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jorgefdz
I tried to re-flash using the XKLoader but I notices that I cant use it anymore if you are not a dealer/member at expresskit web site, is this correct?
j.f.l.l.
kreg357 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2015 at 5:41 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
I don't think so.  I just plugged in the XKLoader2 cable with an XK01 attached and went to  https://www.directechs.com/ .
It recognized the XKLoader ( upper right XpressVIP 4.5 box ) and showed the Platform 1 module with AMDL V6.00 firmware.
I wasn't logged in.  You should be able to do everything except "Key-to-Go" as a non-dealer.
Soldering is fun!
jorgefdz 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 25, 2015 at 11:38 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jorgefdz
You are right, I can do that.
But where is the option to reflash it on the webpage?
Thanks.
j.f.l.l.
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 25, 2015 at 1:04 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tedmond
once you start xpressvip, it should detect your loader + bypass. Then you can flash by vehicle or firmware
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
el ranchero 
Copper - Posts: 92
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 25, 2015 at 9:06 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote el ranchero
i say boycott xpress for doing this
rocker
kreg357 
Posted: March 25, 2015 at 9:44 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
For this vehicle, the Fortin INT-SL+ is excellent.  Can't go wrong with iDatalink, either.
Soldering is fun!
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2015 at 10:45 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tedmond
^^^^ 04 Suburban, XK01 Remote Start, Door Lock Issue -- posted image.
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
jorgefdz 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 27, 2015 at 8:43 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jorgefdz
Thanks to all the people that take some time to reply my post.
I ending buying a another bypass/lock module.
I changed to OMEGA brand.. and wired W2W it was so easy and fast not as Xpresskit LOL.
Thank you again.!
j.f.l.l.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic