the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Tacoma 2010 and Viper 4706v

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 30, 2015 at 7:41 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tedmond
ground will register when you turn the key in the driver door.
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
cherxiong 
Copper - Posts: 164
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 31, 2015 at 6:59 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Okay. Today I found that and made the connections. Is there any other connection that I have to make in order for the Toyota remote keyless to work for the door. Problem is when the car remote started, the door can't be unlock with the original keyless key.
I am not sure which wire from the viper connecting to which wire in the Tacoma.
Please help
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: March 31, 2015 at 7:07 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Keys else adjacent to the ignition switch from one of your status output wires, dark blue or blue/white.
cherxiong 
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 31, 2015 at 7:08 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
So far I have connected all the wire as shown in the diagram of DBALL-2 installation type 4
cherxiong 
Posted: March 31, 2015 at 7:14 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Howei, what do you meant by keys else. And do you mean connect this Keys else to a Viper Dark Blue wire
tedmond 
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 31, 2015 at 7:19 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tedmond
key sense. If you do not have a factory alarm, this wire is not necessary.
The factory remote does not work when the vehicle has started.
Ted
Compustar Expert
cherxiong 
Posted: March 31, 2015 at 7:29 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
I've connected the key sense already. There is no factory remote besides the keyless entry, which I meant I can't use the factory key to lock and unlock the door remotely.
cherxiong 
Posted: April 03, 2015 at 6:56 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Why does the door unlock when I remote started. That made the starter to shut off after one minute. Please advise
cherxiong 
Posted: April 03, 2015 at 7:13 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cherxiong
Locking and unlocking the car by pressing the lock and unlock button of the car also doesn't register to my Viper
tedmond 
Posted: April 03, 2015 at 7:53 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tedmond
the doors will unlock if you wired your disarm wire to the unlock wire at the kick panel. the car will not communicate with viper no matter how you wire it.
Ted
Compustar Expert
Page of 11

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic