the12volt.com spacer
icon

535t windows roll up on AUX

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
viper5706 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2015 at 1:51 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote viper5706
Excucuse me. I have installed a viper 5706v alarm in my chevrolet Tahoe 2005, and I'm planning to install a 535T windows module. Does anyone here knows how can I wire up to roll up the windows when the truck is armed and roll down when I press the disarmed button three times? Also the diagram shows that I need to cut off the wires, is that really need it?
Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2015 at 2:31 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Can't be done the way you described.
You must cuttlefish wires open and close circuits will go through the 535. How do you expect to make it work without cutting the wires?
Just read the instructions.
viper5706 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2015 at 3:13 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote viper5706
Thank you for your answer, I was just wondering because long time ago I saw one guy doing this with out cutting the wires, BUT I'm not sure what module was he using.
Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
jsnali13 
Member - Posts: 40
Member spacespace
Posted: July 15, 2017 at 12:50 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jsnali13
Has anyone had issues with using remote start and the 535?
I have the 535 with the 2 front windows to go up and down. When armed, windows work fine by remote up and down.
With remote start, i can use the remote up and down or even up and down in the door.. but the back windows still work.
So with remote start... my windows with the 535 dont work until im out of remote start mode.
jsnali13 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 16, 2017 at 1:33 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jsnali13
Sorry, i meant to say in remote start mode i cant roll the windows up and down. Either by remote or door switches.
Also i cant roll the windows up when armed.
Any ideas why this doesnt work?
I know it has to do with gound when armed, but how can i fix this?
jsnali13 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 17, 2017 at 11:12 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jsnali13
Is there something else i need to do to get this to work.
I followed the diagram exactly as the one on page one, but hasnt worked for me.
Page of 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic