the12volt.com spacer
icon

2005 opel tigra twin top

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
peterjeff 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2015 at 2:09 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote peterjeff
Hello everyone! i'm looking for a diagram for my car to install viper 5906v with remote starter. can anyone help?
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2015 at 2:23 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Look to Xpresskit for the DB-ALL 2 CAN module enter the vehicle as an Opel Corsa.
If I'm right don't even think about hard wiring.
peterjeff 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2015 at 2:48 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote peterjeff
ok about that! about the rest of the alarm? do you have any idea? i mean the location and the colour of the wires... i'm gonna connect remote start in a second phase...
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2015 at 3:31 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Forget what I said, hardwire, exactly as Corsa same year.
You'll need a spare key and a 556U for the remote start.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2015 at 4:48 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
OK, this is from memory (right hand drive).
Look for a main loom going into engine bay.
Left indicator BLACK/ white, right BLACK/ green move the fuse in the 5906 brain to POS position, split the white wire via 2 X 1N5404 diodes band away from 5906 to above wires.
Door (s) trigger, grey.
Lock RED / blue, unlock, WHITE/ black (maybe other way round)
Tach, light green (alternative, plug to gauges).
Power supply thick red or black.
Ignition and start, thick black and RED / black or BLACK/ red second ignition, black probably easier to get at at ignition switch.
Boot/trunk trigger BROWN / white at trunk light or floor loom, hand brake BROWN / white, foot brake WHITE/ black (?).
Test ALL of the above wires there are multiples of the same coloured wires with different functions.
By pass, use a 556U from Viper.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2015 at 4:54 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
If there's a hood switch, there are two wires, BROWN / green and brown.
Cut the GREEN/ brown, join your grey hood wire to the switch side then diode from the join, 1N4004, band towards join, join cut GREEN/ brown to other end of diode.
Note:- In manual transmission reservation mode, arming vehicle during engine run may lock but not close the windows. If so wire an aux, (programmed as timed) to the lock wire and disable the comfort close.
peterjeff 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2015 at 10:27 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote peterjeff
first of all i want to thank you all for your answers!this is a very noob-friendly forum! :) howie are you sure about the wire colours? for lock and unlock i connected a brown-red and a brown-white wire coming of the drivers door... i have a left drive car. there is not a hood switch but the alarm has one to install.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2015 at 11:06 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
The UK had a factory alarm with a hood switch, otherwise install your own.
BROWN / red and BROWN / white lock and unlock are alternatives, won't give you deadlock or window close.
Program double lock pulse for deadlock, it is 10 years since I worked on one!
peterjeff 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2015 at 11:27 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote peterjeff
ok lets say that i program double pulse, will it close the window also? as i get it it wont! am i right?
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2015 at 12:15 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Only if you use the blue/red and WHITE/ black, in the thick loom going to engine bay.
Should also be in driver's door loom.
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic