the12volt.com spacer
icon

2015 Nissan Rogue Issues

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jsigna 
Copper - Posts: 151
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 24, 2015 at 4:12 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jsigna
Hey guys.. Installed a Viper 5706v into my uncles 2015 Rogue a couple of months ago. For some reason the factory alarm keeps randomly going off at random times. The horn just starts beeping until the unlock button is hit.
I used an idatalink module to bypass it and it is very frustrating.
It is definitely not the viper alarm going off.
Sometimes when I remote start the car the factory alarm goes off too.
I did D2D on the bypass to the viper.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
jsigna 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 26, 2015 at 8:21 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jsigna
Anybody?
icearrow6 
Copper - Posts: 497
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 26, 2015 at 2:07 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote icearrow6
Use the factory disarm wire. Pink double (-) BCM under driver dash, black 40 pin plug, pin 13
jsigna 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 26, 2015 at 11:09 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jsigna
Thank you so much for a reply! So right now I am D2D. Do I tie my unlock disarm wire from the idatalink/viper to this BCM factory disarm?
jsigna 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 02, 2015 at 1:16 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jsigna
icearrow6 wrote:
Use the factory disarm wire. Pink double (-) BCM under driver dash, black 40 pin plug, pin 13
Sorry to be a pain can you explain a bit more on that. Losing hair on this.
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: June 05, 2015 at 6:46 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tedmond
use the factory alarm disarm wire out of the viper. Connect that to the vehicles BCM pink wire, and set the viper for a double pulse disarm
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
jsigna 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 05, 2015 at 11:53 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jsigna
tedmond wrote:
use the factory alarm disarm wire out of the viper. Connect that to the vehicles BCM pink wire, and set the viper for a double pulse disarm
Tedmond, hmm so right now I am following the iDataLink guide doing the D2D method.
2015 Nissan Rogue Issues -- posted image.
As you can see I wired the viper unlock to the Pink BCM Pin 93 in the Black 40 Pin.
I already have the Viper set to double pulse as that is the only way to get it to unlock. What is Pin 13?
Also.. as you can see since I did D2D I did NOT wire the Viper Unlock Wire to the iDataLink. Only to the BCM. Dod you think I should hard wire that?
The car locks and unlocks perfectly. It seems is that if you wait a while after locking it and then try to start the car is when the factory alarm goes off.
There is no way to turn off the factory alarm?
jsigna 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 05, 2015 at 12:02 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jsigna
just checked it looks like they changed the wire numbers.. positions are the same though.
jsigna 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2015 at 11:21 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jsigna
tedmond wrote:
So here is a big question I need to know.
Since I did D2D I have the lock and unlock going directly to the car. I skipped the 3 way splice with the iDataLink.
Can I tap those 2 iDataLink wires and override the D2D for those 2 specific wires or is it because the module is set for D2D that it will not make any difference?
jsigna 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 21, 2015 at 3:38 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jsigna
Bump on this? Can I bypass certain D2D functions by wiring direct?
Or is it that once the iDataLink is in D2D mode you can only do D2D?
Page of 4

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic