the12volt.com spacer
icon

clifford 5906x

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
yamikenbuilt 
Member - Posts: 16
Member spacespace
Posted: June 24, 2015 at 4:39 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote yamikenbuilt
I removed my old alarm clifford 50.5x from my 1985 toyota corolla. Since it wasn't working anymore. I tried wiring the new alarm but the system doesn't do anything except for truck release. No remote start, no system arm/disarm. Any ideas as to what I'm missing? I labeled al.the wires before removing the old one so I did get wires mixed up. Any help is appreciated.
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: June 24, 2015 at 8:09 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
List what you've connected to where.
yamikenbuilt 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 24, 2015 at 5:17 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote yamikenbuilt
Will do after I get home from work. Thanks!
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: June 24, 2015 at 5:18 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Also no listing for a 50.X do you mean 50.3X etc?
yamikenbuilt 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 24, 2015 at 5:26 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote yamikenbuilt
It's a 50.5x clifford That was the old alarm.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: June 24, 2015 at 5:32 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
My mistake. Make sure that the BLACK/ white dome supervision on the old alarm isn't confused with BLACK/ white neutral safety on the new.
yamikenbuilt 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 24, 2015 at 6:13 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote yamikenbuilt
Ok. I'll double check on that one thanks
yamikenbuilt 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 25, 2015 at 3:48 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote yamikenbuilt
So I just has a professional dei installer check my alarm out. He found the brain is defective. So hopefully I can get a other one and be able to hook it up with no problems.
yamikenbuilt 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 06, 2015 at 2:40 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote yamikenbuilt
I returned the other alarm and got a viper 5706 instead But I had to cut and return all the old harness. Wondering if I got this right. 1986 toyota corolla gts. Starter wire blk/WHT cut and green of alarm on key side, violet on other side. Ignition blk/orange car side to red, pink, on alarm. Blk / YELLOW on car sode to orange and RED / blk on alarm. I'm not too sure on the flex relay ones
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 06, 2015 at 5:31 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Viper green to cut BLACK/ white key side.
Viper purple to cut BLACK/ white motor side.
Viper red and RED / black to white, constant input.
Viper RED / white to black, constant input.
Viper pink to BLACK/ orange IGN 1.
Viper pink/white to BLACK / YELLOW IGN 2.
Viper orange to blue/red ACC.
Change the antenna and antenna lead.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic