the12volt.com spacer
icon

95 nissan pickup power windows

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
raverx3m 
Member - Posts: 28
Member spacespace
Posted: June 30, 2015 at 4:33 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote raverx3m
im helping someone wire up power windows in 95 Nissan pickup
they replaced the doors from a truck with power windows. and that's all we have.
if anyone done that before, any tips or specifics would be greatly appreciated.
I don't think we have any window modules or relays that came with it just the door jamb wires
raverx3m 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 12, 2015 at 8:06 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote raverx3m
anyone?
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 13, 2015 at 2:41 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Your next step will be to buy either 2 centre mount or 3 door mount SPAL window switches.
When you get them, show me a photo of switch rear or post the pin layout.
raverx3m 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 14, 2015 at 9:30 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote raverx3m
would it be possible to use the aftermarket window relay switch to wire it up instead of trying to use the oem wiring?
the guy pretty much installed everything in the doors and ran the wire harness inside the car. then they pulled out the whole wiring harness out of unknown Nissan truck.
93-95 wiring is different and they forgot which truck it came from.
theres I belive only "power window amplifier" that's located in pass kick panel ( and they forgot to grab it) required and no other relay modules anyone can confirm ( Nissan guys)
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 15, 2015 at 1:36 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
You can wire it directly to SPAL switches without a relay if there are two wires from each motor. If not forget it.
raverx3m 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 16, 2015 at 6:48 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote raverx3m
yea theres 2 wires from each motor I can power it up with a battery
but can I use spal relay with oem switches?
is it even possible?
I dug out the oem wiring from the spare dash harness but were missing that Nissan power window amplifier module.
the guy gave me unknown year harness lol so its kinda tough to find the right diagram for it.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 17, 2015 at 12:39 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
No you'd need Nissan switches and control box , the item you call a relay.
Much simpler and of course cheaper to use the SPAL switches.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 17, 2015 at 5:52 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Another way would be to add a DEI 535t, this would give you one shot open and close.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic