the12volt.com spacer
icon

Automatic window closer, BMW X3

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
roakusfm 
Copper - Posts: 71
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 04, 2015 at 1:51 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote roakusfm
Hello friends, I have BMW X3 and year 2006. I bought automatic window closer module, so that anytime i lock the car, then all window also close.
It came with 2 diagrams. One is negative raising up window and the other one is positive raising up window, so please which one i have to use then? Its possible to get bmw x3 2006 up and down window diagram?
And also to fine central locking negative and positive trigger. Thanks. I hope someone will guide me soon.
Peace and Love
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 04, 2015 at 4:25 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Not needed, loom from driver's door blue/reed ground (to mass) from alarm or via a timer will close all windows, roof if applicable.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 04, 2015 at 7:01 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
I believe you've installed a Viper to this vehicle.
If you use the blue/red NEG (-) lock and WHITE/ black NEG (-) unlock wires as mentioned above. You can either set the alarm to comfort close for closing or use an aux to close joined to the lock wire, use another aux joined to unlock wire to vent/open the windows.
roakusfm 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 05, 2015 at 2:38 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote roakusfm
Well, thanks for your replied but I didnt installed any alarm because the car came with alarm.
And if I would understand your statement good, you mean I dont have to install the module that I bought to my car? or I can install but I dont need a diagram.
Now I am an understand that, I can get all the closing wires from the driver side panel.
Thanks!!!
Peace and Love
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 05, 2015 at 2:43 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
If you want to go that route, fine the window close wires will be in the body control module, you'll need to access circuit diagrams to find the UP (CLOSE) motor wires location and colours, body control module.
Much easier to buy a timer module, DEI 528t for under 20 Euro and trigger it from the blue/red lock wire.
roakusfm 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 05, 2015 at 2:46 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote roakusfm
ok , so if i buy the timer module, which mean I dont need the one I bought or i have to use both?
Peace and Love
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 05, 2015 at 2:49 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
You don't need the one you bought for a BMW, only the timer, Velleman do a kit as well. All you need to do is extend the time on that lock wirer, it will automatically close windows and roof if present.
You should have posted before buying.
roakusfm 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 05, 2015 at 2:54 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote roakusfm
yea you are right. Then i am going to buy the timer now. thank you much for your help. If I got it and I dont understand something, I will let you know. Have a lovely nice day!!!
Peace and Love
roakusfm 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 05, 2015 at 2:59 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote roakusfm
Hello please I have to ask you one thing also. I have installed Navis in my car for reverse camera and I bought another camera for front, so my question is, what I have to do,, so that the front also work when I am ^parking?
Peace and Love
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 05, 2015 at 3:27 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Rear camera switched via reverse light feed.
Front, you need to switch it on when parking, the only other way would be a speed controlled device. That is something that shuts down over 8mph/13kph.
Google Sailes Marketing.
Page of 5

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic