the12volt.com spacer
icon

2012 Camry Dball2 and 4205v

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
isualumnus 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: July 12, 2015 at 11:04 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote isualumnus
Hello,
I have installed a Dball2 and Viper 4205v into a 2012 Camry G key. I am getting an error sound on the remote when I try to start it, also when I put the vehicle in neutral when running with the key, the vehicle turns off. It will stay running when in park and reverse however. I have flashed the dball2 with tl5 and followed the programing instructions for the key immobilzer in the dball2 with successful LED output. Here is how I have the wires connected.
Dball2:
Green keysense wire pin 1 to both keysense input and output on dball
TXCT pin5 transponder connector to TXCT on dball
CODE pin 4 transponder connector to CODE on dball
HS Can High pin 6 on obd2 to HS can High on dball
HS Can Low pin 14 on obd2 to HS Can Low on dball
SIL pin 7 on obd2 to SIL on dball
Auto Headlamp shutoff pin 19 on headlight switch cut one side going to Auto headlamp shutoff n/c and the other to common
4205v Remote Start:
Parking lights pin 18 on headlight switch to 9pin primary harness light flash output
Ground on 9pin primary harness to vehicle ground
Starter1 purple wire on heavy gauge relay to blue ignition harness pin 7
Starter2 purple wire on satellite harness to light green ignition harness pin 3
Ignition1 pink wire on heavy gauge relay to black ignition harness pin 6
Ignition2 pink/white wire on heavy gauge relay to pink ignition harness pin 1
12v both red wires on heavy gauge relay to green ignition harness pin 5
D2D wire connecting two modules together
Any thoughts?
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 13, 2015 at 2:38 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Starter 2 on satellite lead, relay wire to
86 and 87 to 20amp fused 12V+ constant
30 to light green pin 13.
isualumnus 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 13, 2015 at 8:15 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote isualumnus
Thanks for your response Can you go in to more detail on where the wires and pins you are referring to are located
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 13, 2015 at 11:07 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Yes you supply a relay the satellite lead starter 2 purple is a low current NEG needs a relay to convert in to 20 amps POS.
isualumnus 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 13, 2015 at 12:11 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote isualumnus
Thanks for the insight. All my other connections look correct? Once I wire the relay I should be Good to go?
isualumnus 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 13, 2015 at 12:54 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote isualumnus
Also the light green wire that I connect to 30 is pin 3 not 13 correct? And will adding the relay solve my issue of vehicle shutting off on key when put in neutral.
thanks for any help. I am fairly new to this.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 13, 2015 at 2:50 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
I'm sorry, meant pin 3.
isualumnus 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 23, 2015 at 2:16 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote isualumnus
Ok guys the remote start does start the car now. I installed the relay like Howie ii said. I also hooked up the neutral safety wire to ground. The problem now is when it starts all the warning lights come on on the dash and there is an e displayed where the temp and gear indicator is It starts and turns off three times. Each time it runs for 5-10 seconds. Help!
isualumnus 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 23, 2015 at 2:37 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote isualumnus
Still doing the same thing. Does my car require a tach wire connection.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 23, 2015 at 2:44 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Yes and program it for tach then learn it.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic