the12volt.com spacer
icon

Pioneer Harness diagram

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
assocracer 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: July 18, 2015 at 6:04 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote assocracer
Just picked up a Pioneer SPH-DA120 Appradio 4 and the harness that they sent me is just a standard Pioneer harness not one for an AV unit so it's missing the parking brake wire, speed sensor wire, mute wire, and reverse input wire. Can anyone tell me what the pin out locations are on the harness. I can easily add these wires myself instead of forking out $20-$50 for a new harness, just need to know what their locations are on the harness. Thanks.
dasbogie 
Silver - Posts: 514
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 18, 2015 at 7:00 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote dasbogie
a quick ebay search for an sph-da120 harness netted me a bunch of pics that shows the pin locations.
Advanced
assocracer 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: July 18, 2015 at 8:55 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote assocracer
I did the same thing but I didn't want to go on just a picture, I was hoping someone had some concrete diagram or something. I'll go off a pic if I have to but would prefer not to.
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,666
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: July 18, 2015 at 10:56 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
I do not know if you will find anything more concrete than a picture of the harness. I really doubt that someone would modify a picture if they are trying to sell a harness.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic