the12volt.com spacer
icon

2006 Nissan navara wiring

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
is200_turbo 
Copper - Posts: 86
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 17, 2015 at 12:14 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote is200_turbo
Hi I'm looking for the alarm/remote start information for a Nissan navara this is the model with satnav and an auto
Been advised the bcm maybe playing up so a canbus option isn't the route I want to go down would rather old school wire it in
Many thanks
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: August 17, 2015 at 4:15 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
You won't need a CAN module, all straightforward hard wire plus key in box, I did one 4-5 years ago, quite easy just can't remember the colours. Two ignitions and 2 starter wires.
is200_turbo 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 21, 2015 at 4:41 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote is200_turbo
Well looks like I won't be doing it just yet damaged my tendons in my arm at work so looks like I will stager the install
Going to fit new boot triggers maybe a proximity dedicated in the rear load area ?
Be good if I can get hold of all the colours prior to starting if anyone else has them I know Howard knows his stuff and a top guy from when we met a few years back :)
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: August 21, 2015 at 7:18 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Nothing listed,you have to suck it and see.
I got a 650 and an Intellistart behind the instrument panel.
If the cargo area is covered you won't need door switches, just use an ultrasonic, much more effective than a Prox.
is200_turbo 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 01, 2015 at 2:59 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote is200_turbo
Where is the best place to grab a tach signal from in these ?
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: November 01, 2015 at 3:01 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Think I did an injector, alternative behind rev counter unless it's data or use a DEI tach generator, most effective.
is200_turbo 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 01, 2015 at 5:15 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote is200_turbo
Cheers will re route to the engine bay I have the directed wiring guide and says diagnostic plug but that can't be right lol
Then again the wires indicated for the door locks don't match either
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: November 01, 2015 at 5:58 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
That's what BMW and Toyota do, pin 9 if it's there.
is200_turbo 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 01, 2015 at 7:43 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote is200_turbo
Hiya yeah that's what I thought so for now I have done it from the injector not worth faffing with the cluster
Still no luck on door locks it says it's a -pulse on 2 wires but I'll be buggered if I can find em now have checked all the colours on the block directed refer to in terms of what it should be and no joy
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: November 01, 2015 at 7:51 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Go for the motor wires. You'll probably end up doing differential/priority that way. Lock wires at the BCM?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic