the12volt.com spacer
icon

dei 2102t

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
kulblue 
Copper - Posts: 74
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 07, 2016 at 6:25 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
I had Avital 5303L and DBALL2 on my Accord 09. I tried to install the DEI 2102T but no luck to lock or unlock the Accord. I did is plug-in the Antenna and D2D then pairing the fob.I need to flash the DEI 2102T? Someone can help me? I apperciate it. Thanks
kulblue 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 09, 2016 at 12:54 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
I need to pairing the pke from Avital but I don't know how to do it. Someone can help me? Thanks.
northern 
Copper - Posts: 154
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 09, 2016 at 5:48 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote northern
What did you find out? I am looking at ordering a few of these, but if people are having problems I might step back
kulblue 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 10, 2016 at 1:24 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
Still can't figure it out how to do the pairing. No luck yet. I hope some one can help.
I tried The Type 1 Diagram and works fine. Just need to pairing the pke system to remote starter module/Avital.
northern 
Copper - Posts: 154
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2016 at 3:27 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote northern
Did you try DEI tech support? Although I believe they are the worst in the industry sometimes they are able to lend a hand.
I think im just going to buy a few of them since they only cost $30.
Maybe I'll check around the directed dealer forums for better responses.
smokeman1 
Platinum - Posts: 1,588
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2016 at 4:28 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote smokeman1
I don't see anything in the instructions for connecting to a Avital 5303. Are you using a 8210 universal adaptor?
Which type setup are you using?
Instructions on Page 23:
1. Place the remote starter in paring mode.
2.Press and hold the programming button on the PKE(2102t). The LED will flash 3 times to confirm that data is being sent to the remote starter,
3. Release the programing button. The remote starter will confirm the remote learning operation.
When all else fails, Read the Instructions
Support the12volt.com Make a Donation
kulblue 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2016 at 4:35 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
northern wrote:
Did you try DEI tech support? Although I believe they are the worst in the industry sometimes they are able to lend a hand.
I think im just going to buy a few of them since they only cost $30.
Maybe I'll check around the directed dealer forums for better responses.
Never try yet to contact DEI. Pls! lmk if you get info.
kulblue 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2016 at 4:49 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
smokeman1 wrote:
I don't see anything in the instructions for connecting to a Avital 5303. Are you using a 8210 universal adaptor?
Which type setup are you using?
Instructions on Page 23:
1. Place the remote starter in paring mode.
2.Press and hold the programming button on the PKE(2102t). The LED will flash 3 times to confirm that data is being sent to the remote starter,
3. Release the programing button. The remote starter will confirm the remote learning operation.
Im using the Type 2a diagram and I bought the 8210 adapter.
How to do the remote starter in pairing mode?
Turn on key position. press and release valet switch then press and hold the valet switch, siren chip once then relaese the valet switch. Means is pairing mode?pls lmk if I did it right. I tried that but no luck. Maybe I did it wrong way. Thanks for reply.
I never hook up any of the 10-pin white connector from 2102t. I thought the D2D will do everything.
smokeman1 
Platinum - Posts: 1,588
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2016 at 6:43 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote smokeman1
Again, don't know if this will work with the 5303.
Maybe you could try changing the RF Protocol of the 2102, listed on page 21 of the instructions, then try pairing the 2102 with the remote starter.
Paring instructions for the 5303 are in the install guide.
When all else fails, Read the Instructions
Support the12volt.com Make a Donation
kulblue 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2016 at 2:35 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kulblue
I did that too. I program it first then pairing it but still no luck.. I will try on my odyssey I had python 5303p and dball.. The python 5303p same like avital 5303L. But I will give it a try maybe will work...
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic