the12volt.com spacer
icon

Info about antenna module on 2 way alarm needed

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dosoft 
Member - Posts: 30
Member spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2016 at 10:45 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote dosoft
Hello, alarm and remote start installers!
I need to build a 2 way wireless communication between 2 devices and figured, as a former alarm installer, I could use the antenna module off a alarm. I need a long range, so suitable will be modules like LC3 (DEI) or similar. I also need to know what frequency they operate on. If somebody knows DEI's LC3 frequency, please let me know what it is. Basically all I need to know about the antenna modules is what transceiver chip they use. Same chip should be in the 2-way remote controls. If someone, who has either remote or antenna and could take a picture of the PCB with readable markings of the square chips on it, that wil be enough help to me. Any brand 2-way long range RS or alarm is ok.
Thanks in advance!
dosoft 
Member - Posts: 30
Member spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2016 at 9:54 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote dosoft
Info about antenna module on 2 way alarm needed - Last Post -- posted image.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic