the12volt.com spacer
icon

Tapping into reverse wire at dash.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
blkngld4evr 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: February 24, 2016 at 2:01 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote blkngld4evr
I have a 2000 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE with a Pyle PLTS78DUB radio head unit, that I have connected to a Pyle PLCM17BC backup camera. I have already tapped into the backup light and now I need to tap into the reverse positive side of the steering column. But I do not know what wire that would be. Short of running a wire all the way back to the reverse light, can someone inform me which wire at the column it would be. Thank you.
sparkie 
Platinum - Posts: 2,061
Platinum spacespace
Posted: February 24, 2016 at 2:52 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote sparkie
If you have an auto dimming mirror it is the light green wire at the mirror. You can also find it on the back side of the junction block above the driver's kick panel on the firewall. It's in the gray connector in cavity A11. Light green wire.
sparky

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic